Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Riches
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 7th 09, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Riches
Which Macro Canon lens, please?

In article ,
says...

Hi everyone!
I'm looking into buying a macro lens for my 5D Mark II.
This is what I was looking at:
1- EF...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Ian Riches
Camera search problem

In article ,
says...

snip

Can anyone suggest how I can find out all or almost all cameras
under 250 grammes and a viewfinder? I can...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 21st 07, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian Riches
Fireworks - it sometimes pays to break the rules (photographically)

In article ,
says...
Everyone else here shows off when something half works - so my turn. :-)

What's the standard way to take...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 11th 07, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Posted By Ian Riches
One for RichA

In article , "MarkČ" mjmorgan
(lowest even number says...
Pete D wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 22nd 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Riches
Now watch the droids KISSING Canon's "live view" a---!!!!

In article , "MarkČ" mjmorgan
(lowest even number says...
RichA wrote:
Seems like only yesterday they were attacking PIONEER Olympus for
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 24th 06, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian Riches
6 MP dSLR -vs- 10 MP point & shoot

In article ,
says...
A dSLR has many, many advantages over a point-and-shoot camera. Low
light photography, stop...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 25th 06, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 40
Posted By Ian Riches
Amateur wedding photos - how to meter?

In article , says...
I'm one of the guests at a small wedding party in a couple of weeks - 22
people in all. There will be no official...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 21st 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Ian Riches
Disadvantages of a 1.6X SLR camera?

In article ,
says...
Newbie question about Canon dslr cameras:

Is there a significant advantage to having a...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 13th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 23
Posted By Ian Riches
Experience with dexdigital?

In article , says...
Has anyone bought anything from www.dexdigital.co.uk?
I was asking around, and mainly it seems like a fraud...unfortunately I have
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 13th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 23
Posted By Ian Riches
Experience with dexdigital?

In article , says...
Has anyone bought anything from www.dexdigital.co.uk?
I was asking around, and mainly it seems like a fraud...unfortunately I have
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 25