Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kombizz via PhotoKB.com
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 08, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
"Photoshopping" (or gimping) and truth-in-advertising

David Harmon wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:23:37 GMT in rec.photo.digital, "kombizz via
PhotoKB.com" u32700@uwe wrote,
I like your work.
What is GIMP?

It's a Real Shame there's...
Forum: Digital Photography June 2nd 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
"Photoshopping" (or gimping) and truth-in-advertising

Spamm Trappe wrote:
I like your work.
What is GIMP?

It's a Real Shame there's no search engines in your part of the solar system.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
I DO live in this WOUNDED Mother Earth...
Forum: Digital Photography June 2nd 08, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
"Photoshopping" (or gimping) and truth-in-advertising

GIMP

kombizz wrote:
I like your work.
What is GIMP?

I am learning slowly the various capabilities of image editing program
GIMP. Which looks to be a very nice program. My question is how...
Forum: Digital Photography June 2nd 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Ignoramus23731 wrote:
I am learning slowly the various capabilities of image editing program
GIMP. Which looks to be a very nice program. My question is how...
Forum: Photographing People December 7th 07, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
Lingerie Parties for Fun and Money

May I ask you WHAT ON EARTH your notice related to photography?
Are you out of your mind or pervert!

wrote:
Every woman needs lingerie because women just cannot go without...
Forum: Photographing People June 23rd 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
optical illusion photos

Thank you for sharing

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Argos are worse than J*ss*p*

Please answer my questions.

Where do you buy a pair of shoe?
Your answer would a shoe shop.

Where do you buy a camera or a camera lens?
Naturally the answer would be a camera shop.

In my opinion,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 9th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
wanna see Aliens on Earth

I think you should thank God that you do not have his desease!

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 9th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 25
Photographic Equipment Store Policies In The Uk...

Do not forget their motto is always says:
'CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT' !
I have never had your experiences before.
Never forget, all of these shops are in a competition with each other.

--
I was born...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 9th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Thank you for sharing

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 9th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 91
airplane travel and my brand new dslr

Do NOT worry.
Simply you could go to an internet cafe shop and burn your entire images
either in CDR or DVDR discs.
This is the way that I ALWAYS use it whenever I go to abroad.
good luck

--
I was...
Forum: Photographing People June 9th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people

It is easy to say it.
I DO take images more than 20 years, but still I do not know how to sell few
of them !
http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
How to take photos of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse???

I am NOT sure why the above people do NOT want to give you the right answer !
Tell the truth I do not know your answer, but I was very surprise the stupid
answers you received from these...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Canon 30D - largest capacity CF?

I believe it's capcacity is 8GB.

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Photographing People April 28th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
Burt Young's official website

Thank you for sharing.

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras April 13th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 3
7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

Thank you for the link

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 7th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Disappointed at the point of impact!

I am sorry but I am not able to open it !

http://www.ryadia.com/pointofimpact.htm

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 7th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 137
FILM IS DEAD !

@ Annika1980
I think you are COMPLETELY wrong.
I still use FILMS.

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Message posted...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment April 7th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 1
Bartosz Koszowski - Photogallery

I am sure I wrote you a comment about your site. I wonder what has happened
to it.
I liked your site.

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment April 7th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc

There are few sites that could do the same.
I write few to add here for your info.:
www.dabs.com
www.shopper.cnet.com

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment April 7th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc

Thank you for the link and info.

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Photographing Nature April 7th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 1
Very nice resource

indeed it is a very nice one.

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

Forum: Photographing People April 7th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
Expert Reviews

There are so many of them in the internet.
I add few of them for your concern and other:
www.ciao.com
www.shopper.cnet.com
www.dabs.com

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country...
Forum: Photographing People April 7th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people

I checked your site.
First of all I like the fonts you used. Would you please tell me what is the
name of fonts.
Also are you going to put more sections besides, pinhole, people and ladscape?

--
I...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24