Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D-Mac.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 4th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 18
Posted By D-Mac.
The 3rd of the month and everything is turning up X 3!

On Aug 4, 6:01 am, Pudentame wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 2, 8:25 pm, "D-Mac." wrote:
Strolling around looking for my...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 4th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By D-Mac.
The 3rd of the month and everything is turning up X 3!

On Aug 3, 11:30 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 2, 11:30 pm, "D.Mac" wrote:

If you could keep your mouth shut and your fingers idle for just one
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By D-Mac.
More on flash this time a "real" diffuser!

I picked up my new mecablitz 76 MZ-5 digital flash yesterday. 250 Klm
drive to get it but it was worth the effort!

Put a sock on it! Never better advice!

This far from tame gull has eluded a one...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 07, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By D-Mac.
photojournalists

On Aug 2, 9:17 pm, Tony Polson wrote:
"www.wiktordabkowski.com- political photographer"

wrote:

Group for...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 07, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 1
Posted By D-Mac.
Absolutely free clock face offer

Well, after listening to all the (2 actually) posters with an opinion
about the flame wars going on in these groups, I've decided to simply
ignore the sheep unless they bleat out some pure lies. And...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 2nd 07, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By D-Mac.
The 3rd of the month and everything is turning up X 3!

Strolling around looking for my mate, digging bait about 3 O'clock
this afternoon, I found this threesome.
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/August/3-08-07.htm

BTW. If anyone thinks creating a PFTD site was...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6