Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mmyvusenet
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By mmyvusenet
Green Coast Beach

"Tim Conway" escribió en el mensaje de

"mmyvusenet" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 10, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By mmyvusenet
Green Coast Beach

Hello:

In Peru it is winter, but yesterday there was a strong sunshine, and I took
advantage to take these photos near the Pacific Ocean.

This photo is about to the viewpoint of the Coast...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 10, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By mmyvusenet
Santa Rosa passage

Hello, I had the opportunity to take this photo on this traditional place:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4901139015/

Thanks for your technical comments about...
Forum: Digital Photography August 15th 10, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By mmyvusenet
Two Different Photos

Hello:

For some time I wanted to make this photo in the Historical Center of Lima,
and finally I had the opportunity to take this picture on Union...
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 10, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mmyvusenet
Park of the Wall

"rwalker" escribió en el mensaje de
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 15:46:56 -0400, "Tim Conway"
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mmyvusenet
Park of the Wall

"Tim Conway" escribió en el mensaje de

"mmyvusenet" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 10, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mmyvusenet
Park of the Wall

Hello:

I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the Historical
Center of Lima.

An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro San
Cristóbal, and in...
Forum: Digital Photography August 1st 10, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By mmyvusenet
During the winter

Hello, during this winter I took this photo, where I try to highlight a
little more the characteristics of the species:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4847499471/

Thanks for your technical...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By mmyvusenet
About Independence Day Photo

"Wolfgang Weasleburg" escribió en el mensaje de
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:36:31 -0700 (PDT), Nervous Nick
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 10, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By mmyvusenet
Independence Day Photo

"Ofnuts" escribió en el mensaje de
On 29/07/2010 13:36, bugbear wrote:
MC wrote:
bugbear wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 10, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By mmyvusenet
About Independence Day Photo

Hello:

I did a change in the photo, and maybe now It is much better:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4839458992/

and in the afternoon I took this other...
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 10, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By mmyvusenet
Independence Day Photo

Hello:

Today is the Independence Day in Peru, and in this opportunity I took this
photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4839458992/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 10, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0

Hello:

I took these photos of these parts of the ceremony in the Historic Center of...
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mmyvusenet
Good Friday Photos

"John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
mmyvusenet wrote:

"John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 10, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Photo of Festivity

"krishnananda" escribió en el mensaje de
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 10, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Photo of Festivity

"J. Clarke" escribió en el mensaje de
On 7/18/2010 12:18 AM, mmyvusenet wrote:
Hello:

In these days are having different...
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Photo of Festivity

"Vance" escribió en el mensaje de
On Jul 17, 9:18 pm, "mmyvusenet" ...
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 10, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Photo of Festivity

Hello:

In these days are having different festivities in Lima, and I took advantage
to take some photos of one of them at...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 10, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By mmyvusenet
Changing of the guard

Hello:

I took this picture of this part of this event at the Historical Center of
Lima:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4781152226/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 10, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5

"John McWilliams" escribió en el mensaje de
George Kerby wrote:

On 7/5/10 10:26 AM, in article...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Taking a Breath

"Tzortzakakis Dimitris" escribió en el mensaje de

Ï "mmyvusenet" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 10, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Taking a Breath

Hello:

This weekend I took this picture, this other activity of the species:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4763114142/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 10, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By mmyvusenet
Winter Photo

"Tim Conway" escribió en el mensaje de

"mmyvusenet" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 10, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By mmyvusenet
Marvel of Peru

Hello:

The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this different
perspective:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
Forum: Digital Photography June 29th 10, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5

Hello

In Lima, began the winter, but I still find species resistant to cold and
wind of the times:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4739541208/