Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 1.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JimKramer
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 1st 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By JimKramer
infrared photography questions

On Mar 31, 1:28*pm, Matt Clara wrote:
A friend of mine wrote and asked:

I have recently become interested in infrared photography. * I'm using
a Sony Cybershot DSC-H5...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 28th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By JimKramer
NC Botanical Gardens

On Mar 28, 5:52*pm, wrote:
On Mar 28, 9:53 pm, JimKramer wrote: First we really need to get you off Google Groups.

Agreed. *I'm a bit sick of it too...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 28th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By JimKramer
NC Botanical Gardens

On Mar 28, 4:40 am, wrote:
jimkramer wrote:
Something that will be sweet, something that likes to eat sweet, and
something that likes to eat the sweet eater.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 17th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By JimKramer
Nikon D3 and Nikon D2xs compared

On Mar 17, 2:38*pm, "Dr. Georg N.Nyman" wrote:
Hello to everyone,
For those who are interested - I just have put my most recent review online,
which is my personal comparison...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 16th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By JimKramer
spooky house

On Mar 16, 5:27*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
* JimKramer wrote:
On Mar 16, 3:02*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Have always wanted to take a night shot...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 16th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

* JimKramer wrote:
On Mar 16, 3:02*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Have always wanted to take a night shot...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 16th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By JimKramer
spooky house

On Mar 16, 3:02*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Have always wanted to take a night shot of this house. *Was
watching a movie at the cinema round the corner the other night
and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 16th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By JimKramer
spooky house

On Mar 16, 3:02*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Have always wanted to take a night shot of this house. *Was
watching a movie at the cinema round the corner the other night
and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 13th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By JimKramer
Gauge station on the Eno River

On Mar 13, 12:09*pm, Pudentame wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:38 am, Pudentame wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
On Mar 12, 11:20 pm,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 13th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By JimKramer
Gauge station on the Eno River

On Mar 13, 10:38*am, Pudentame wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
On Mar 12, 11:20 pm, Pudentame wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
A picture from my...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 13th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By JimKramer
Gauge station on the Eno River

On Mar 12, 11:20*pm, Pudentame wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
A picture from my first roll of Fuji Neopan 1600 and two infrared
images from the converted 20D;
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 13th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By JimKramer
Gauge station on the Eno River

On Mar 12, 10:25*pm, "Rudy Benner" wrote:
"JimKramer" wrote in message

A...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 13th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By JimKramer
Gauge station on the Eno River

On Mar 13, 8:17 am, "Peter" wrote:
"JimKramer" wrote in message

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 13th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By JimKramer
[PICS] Gauge station on the Eno River

A picture from my first roll of Fuji Neopan 1600 and two infrared
images from the converted 20D;
http://jlkramer.net/Pictures/Eno/Eno.htm
Constructive criticism or comments always welcomed.

Thanks...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 6th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By JimKramer
Status of SI?

On Mar 5, 5:08*pm, Doug Jewell wrote:
Just had a look at the SI page, because I believe the
current mandate "Sky" is due about now. There is a message
as of the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 5th 08, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By JimKramer
Tufted Titmouse

On Mar 5, 4:33 am, wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:01 am, JimKramer wrote:

Another boring grey overcast day; time to chase a titmouse, at least
it was warm...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 4th 08, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By JimKramer
[PICS] Tufted Titmouse

Another boring grey overcast day; time to chase a titmouse, at least
it was warm today.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Titmouse/Titmouse.htm
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 29th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By JimKramer
Point Bonita Light House

On Feb 29, 12:21*pm, Draco wrote:
On Feb 29, 11:30*am, JimKramer wrote:

It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 29th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By JimKramer
Point Bonita Light House

On Feb 29, 11:46*am, Paul Furman wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 29th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By JimKramer
[PICS] Point Bonita Light House

It got cold here again so I broke out the old negative folder (2006)
and the Point Bonita Light House peaked my interest.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/PointBonitaLH/PointBonitaLH.htm
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 26th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By JimKramer
The D3 squared

On Feb 26, 10:08*am, Bob G wrote:
* * * 2
* 9D

Actually (D3)^2 is ADE9
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 25th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 14
Posted By JimKramer
INFRARED BIKERS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

On Feb 24, 8:39*pm, Noons wrote:
On Feb 25, 12:28 pm, Helen wrote:

On Feb 24, 7:28 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By JimKramer
[SI] SHOOT-IN Competition's Winners

have been posted...
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/competition
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 17th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By JimKramer
Pondering Functionality

On Feb 15, 6:46*pm, "Wilba" wrote:
Snip

Yeah, but I'm talking about what _I_ want, not what the camera manufacturers
or the ignorant want. :-)

Well that...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 15th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By JimKramer
Fuji Neopan 1600

I ordered some short dated Fuji Neopan ISO1600 B&W film to play with.
Any body shoot this? Anything in particulary I should know about it
before I start?

Thanks
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125