Posted By Lez Pawl
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

"Justin C" wrote in message
On 2007-03-04, wrote:

it is saturday...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Lez Pawl
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
Paul Allen wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 22:46:02 -0800
"...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Lez Pawl
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

wrote in message
On Mar 4, 3:05 am, "Lez Pawl" wrote:
"Paul Allen"...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Lez Pawl
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

"Paul Allen" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 22:46:02 -0800
" ...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Lez Pawl
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

wrote in message
On Mar 4, 1:54 am, "Lez Pawl" wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Lez Pawl
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

wrote in message
hello all

i am considering buying fz7 or fz8, but i am concerned about the
uncovered LCD,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 14th 07, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 37
Posted By Lez Pawl
How to find good black and white photo subjects?

"Marion" wrote in message
Hello!

I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm new to navigating on
Forum: General Equipment For Sale January 1st 07, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Lez Pawl
VINTAGE CAMERAS FROM TEXAS ESTATE

wrote in message
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZshenrytx

surely he is...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Lez Pawl
Nikon 4 sale

Nikon 35mm with lense

what price should I ask.

thanks
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Lez Pawl
Nikon Coolpix 4600 - system error

" wrote
in message ...
I have had a Nikon Coolpix for about 1 year and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Lez Pawl
NiMh charger saga

"Lez Pawl" wrote in message

"Lez Pawl" wrote in message
a few...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Lez Pawl
NiMh charger saga

"Lez Pawl" wrote in message
a few months ago there was a topic ref NiMh chargers. Much debate was given
to the preferred/recommended...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Lez Pawl
NiMh charger saga

a few months ago there was a topic ref NiMh chargers. Much debate was given
to the preferred/recommended type.

The conclusion being get a charger with individual LCD or LED monitoring.

With this I...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 06, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Lez Pawl
What is it with used camera prices?

"John" wrote in message
I want to upgrade my older digital camera so I starting checking out better
digital SLRs (Nikon D70, Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography October 4th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By Lez Pawl
20 Years and Still Going

"Faz" wrote in message
Have you noticed how many of these digital cameras break down or go wonky
in such a short time. Although...
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Lez Pawl
Nikon D100 worth repairing?

wrote in message
I have a Nikon D100 purchased when it was first sold (5 years ago?). It
has given good service. I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 1st 06, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Lez Pawl
FA: Nikon F100 Body (Made in Japan) + MB-15 Vertical Grip + SB-28 Flash + MC-20 Remote Trigger Release

wrote in message
Oops! I apologize for putting this in the wrong form. This should
have been in...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 31st 06, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Lez Pawl
A sad day at the dump

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
Lez Pawl wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 29th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Lez Pawl
A sad day at the dump

"Chris Loffredo" wrote in message
Lez Pawl wrote:
"Chris Loffredo" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 29th 06, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Lez Pawl
A sad day at the dump

"Chris Loffredo" wrote in message
Lez Pawl wrote:

I have sitting in my security lockup 1000 ££££'s worth of 35mm Nikon gear
that...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 29th 06, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Lez Pawl
A sad day at the dump

"Jeff Burke" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:47:13 +0100, "Lez Pawl"
wrote:

I have...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 28th 06, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Lez Pawl
A sad day at the dump

"m II" wrote in message news:FLtIg.17304$395.2654@edtnps90...
I went to the local landfill today with household junk and branch
trimmings. As I was pulling things off the back of...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Lez Pawl
Wheres he going now

"Mike" wrote in message
I was out at the beach yesterday and took this shot of a friend watching
her
boyfriend trying to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 19th 06, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Lez Pawl
STRAY CATS STRUT FOR THE 20D !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
This guy has been hangin around the parking lot downtown lately.

Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale July 19th 06, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Lez Pawl
supply of white cotton gloves

wrote in message