Need help identifying Alien Spider by Carlos E.R.
On 16/09/2020 22.29, Tulip Renegade wrote: Found this spider in the driveway yesterday evening before dark. Obviously, the first thing I thought of was...
Yesterday 09:47 PM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post
2 2 Digital Photography
Need help identifying Alien Spider by Ed Ruf[_2_]
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:29:37 -0500, (Tulip Renegade) wrote: Found this spider in the driveway yesterday evening...
Yesterday 05:39 PM
by Ed Ruf[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Finally, a decent ultra-speed lens? 17mm f0.95 m4/3 by Alfred Molon[_4_]
In article 6e659939-e99e-455b-9ab3- , says... If it's real, first one I've seen sharp wide open apart...
Yesterday 05:16 PM
by Alfred Molon[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Batch file to uniquely nmame & random rename JPEG images [randomnames.bat] by Arlen Holder
I was re-populating a re-imaged system due to BSOD corrupting the boot where I had a devil of a time _finding_ this old randomnames.bat file which will...
Yesterday 12:13 PM
by SC Tom Go to last post
5 15 Digital Photography
Rearward facing helmet camera. by Eric Stevens
Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I knew. Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what...
Yesterday 09:49 AM