Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel Rocha[_3_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 21st 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
ON THE LAKE WITH THE 40D !

Annika1980 wrote:
Nothing like a relaxing afternoon on the lake to cool one's jets:

Nice framing !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 16th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Draco wrote:
Very interesting, Daniel. I would have to agree with Ms Helen, it does
look like a dark green thread on a lighter green corduroy. A romantic
gesture to be certain.

This picture...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 16th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 15th) From the sky...

wrote:
It looks like green thread on a green corduroy sweater.
It's very romantic.
Vive roman!
Helen

Right !

Thanks Helen :)
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 07, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 15th) From the sky...

Hello,

Seen just from.... the sky...

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 13th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
Film Lives!!!

Draco wrote:
Maybe on life support but it is still alive.
http://tinyurl.com/269lnk

Great !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Draco wrote:
I like the feel to this one. The greens of the leaves are offset by
the color changes along the edges. The almost pure white sky detracts
from the colors some. My eye wants to go...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 9th 07, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 8th) Autumn

Hello,

Just a little colored picture !

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

JimKramer wrote:
Yes, but that's just a menu selection on the 20D. :-)

LOL :)

I'll do also silver based b&w photography ! ;)

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

hickster11 wrote:

Hello Bob,

A very nice shot, but don't throw away your old
camera yet. Sooner or later, I'm betting you'll come back to B/W.
Bob Hickey

Don't worry...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

wrote:
Uh.....NO thank you Daniel.
hommes peut-être beaux ? LOL!

:)

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

John McWilliams wrote:
Well, there's precious little "rugby" in that one photo!
Very nice. Bien fait! Encores des femmes jolies...

Thanks John :)

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Hello,

I would like to show you my last serie of pictures

It is about a troop of the name of Public Bench which presents
their spectacle which mixes dance, acrobatics,
and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

Draco wrote:
Great shot of the moment. Color looks dead on and the "fan" is well
exposed. Even with the black outfit.

Thanks :)

I' ld party with her and I don't like rugby.

LOL :)
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

Annika1980 wrote:
Taken with the Fabulous :) 20D
AWESOME !!!

LOL :)

By far your greatest work yet.
The color is outstanding and the choice of subject superb.

Ahahahahaha... You like...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

wrote:
Hey Daniel! Congrats on the 20D! Excellent choice!

Thanks Helen :)

Great to see some colour photography from you.

Right ! I'll post more colored pictures !...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(October, 1st) Rugby freak

Hello,

Here it is the new picture in this sunday.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

In Paris, people watching the rugby match between
France and Georgia.

Taken with the Fabulous :) 20D
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(September, 24th) Telling a story

Draco wrote:
The shirt and pants seem to jump off the page. While the mans face
and shoes seem to be of less contrast. Good capture of expression and
body language. Is he a street performer?...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(September, 24th) Telling a story

JimKramer wrote:
Very appropriate. I hope you gave the poor man something to drink, or
at least a wall to lean against. :-)

A really not ! He's a storyteller !

--
Daniel Rocha |...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 25th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Noons wrote:
hmmmm, this typoe of shot just doesn't work for me....
of course others might like it.

Thanks for your comments !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(September, 24th) Telling a story

Hello,

A new picture for this week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Telling a story

Regards,
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 07, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(September, 10th) A new picture

Annika1980 wrote:
A thick skin is a nice attribute if you are looking to improve at
photography. You need to be able to absorb the criticisms and decide
which ones have merit and which ones...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
(September, 10th) A new picture

wrote:
I have to say this about you Daniel. You take critique, sometimes
quite harsh, very well. That's a good attribute to have when you're
working in the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 07, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By Daniel Rocha[_3_]
1.6x body a complement to FF?

Donald Specker wrote:
Does it make sense to use a camera like a 40D as a backup/complement
to a FF, like the 5D? Seems that the 40D would offer extra reach
with telephoto lenses, costs less...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23