Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Robbins
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 09, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Robbins
New photo on flickr...(taken with SLR)

"Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4102233895/
(Taken with the Nikon FM-2, Nikkor 50 mm...
Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Robbins
Will my Fijifilm Finepix S5500 software work with Vista and Windows 7?

Fujifilm.

Fiji is an island in the South Pacific.

"Keeno" wrote in message

I am currently in the process of purchasing a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 5th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By Doug Robbins
BACK TO WORK WITH THE FAB 5D2!

Pesumably, a fictional character can't actually vote for anyone.

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 00:10:58...
Forum: Digital Photography February 11th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug Robbins
Taking a trip with a Minolta A1 :)

"Ockham's Razor" wrote in message
lucky4fingers...
Forum: Digital Photography February 10th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Doug Robbins
CRAP

OCD and an interest in new camera eqiopment can be an expensive proposition.

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
Savageduck...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Doug Robbins
Ricoh cameras

"RichK" wrote in message

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message

I think that Ricoh had associations in...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Doug Robbins
Ricoh cameras

"jeremy" wrote in message
I think that Ricoh had associations in the minds of consumers of being a
"second tier" manufacturer--somewhat...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug Robbins
Stereoscopic Lagoon Nebula

"Doug McDonald" wrote in message

These images are fake, but I must point
out that true stereoscopic images of almost all...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Doug Robbins
Snapfish hit me with a $15 handling fee :\

"samduhman" wrote in message
I bought my wife the 1000 photo deal quite a while back. It was .10
cents...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 7th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug Robbins
Cameras and its reviews.

Come on, John don't be shy...say what you really think.

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
shawn wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Doug Robbins
Chimping reaches epic and epidemic proportions!

An alternative definition of "chimping" is photographing our current
President.

"Morton Linder" wrote in message
Rita Ä Berkowitz...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 2nd 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Doug Robbins
two nice collections of 35mm camera equipment

Try rec.photo.marketplace.35mm

This isn't the proper forum to sell cameras.

"Karl Winkler" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug Robbins
Stereoscopic Bubble Nebula

"tontoko" wrote in message
In the following website;

Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Doug Robbins
Is this true about Canon?

Don't start a another useless Canon vs. Nikon flame war. Both manufacturers
make excellent equipment and don't really need evangelists.

"M-M" wrote in message...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 1st 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 79
Posted By Doug Robbins
About Mark Thomas, his lies and defamation

Save your energy for having ****ing contests with Brett.

"Doug MacDonald" wrote in message

"Doug...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug Robbins
Olymps FL-40 Flash For Sale Here.

Wrong group. I think you need rec.photo.spam.illiterate
"david kelly" wrote in message ...
hi i have a olympus model...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Doug Robbins
Which one of these?

I see no reason not to use Photoshop.

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message
Hi Looking at getting a photo editor. Any users...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 30th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 79
Posted By Doug Robbins
About Mark Thomas, his lies and defamation

"John McWilliams" wrote in message

We care because the participants in Douglas' threads, including Douglas,
are among...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 30th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 79
Posted By Doug Robbins
About Mark Thomas, his lies and defamation

And the readers of this NG care about this because? Take your personal
problems somewhere else.

"Douglas MacDonald" wrote in message...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 30th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By Doug Robbins
Recs for CHEAP wide-angle for Nikon AI/AIS camera?

No free lunch.

"grruffbowwow" wrote in message
I have an old Nikon FG-20, ca. 1982 manual 35mm camera that...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 28th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 100
Posted By Doug Robbins
what camera for a teenager

Geeze this is an idiotic thread. Who cares what you get her?

"william kossack" wrote in message
my daughter has an...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug Robbins
Nash Bridges Complete 6 season 122 episodes 30 on dvds.

What does this have to do with digital photography?

wrote in message
Nash Bridges debuted on March 29, 1996...
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Doug Robbins
Good results with Oly 4/3rds compared to Canon EF lenses?

The Oly lenses are optimized for the 4/3 sensor. Plus the Canon kit lens
isn't one of their better efforts. I'm sure in image quality of the Canon
DSLRs improves with some better Canon glass on...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug Robbins
Nikon Coolpix 7.1 MegaPixal Not Working -FS

If it doesn't work, why the **** would we want to buy it? Use if for a
paperweight?

"3z3k3l" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug Robbins
Olympus EVOLT E-500 Compact Flash card error

I have the same camera and flash card model and don't experience a problem.
Have you tried reformatting the card in the camera?

Doug