Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark B
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark B
Epson 2200 , Inks and cold

Well its that time again. I have an Epson 2200 that I will have to
move. It may have to be in the truck overnight in cold conditions,
potentially freezing. Though that can't be good anyone know...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 4th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark B
producing colour slides using negative film and a slide copier

Raphael Bustin wrote:
On 4 Oct 2006 02:28:10 -0700, "Robert Laws"
wrote:

Is there any suitable film that could produce a colour transparency
from a colour negative...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark B
Kiev 60 vs. Mamiya/Pentax and questions regarding lenses forKiev vs. Hassleblad/Rollei

Progressiveabsolution wrote:
I know this isn't the right forum, but I also know many around here
have shot with these at one point or another. The fact that the other
"film" based boards are...
Forum: Photographing Nature September 26th 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark B
Artic photography - any suggestions?

Lew wrote:
My wife and I have been to Churchill twice. First in mid October with Canon
film cameras. Second in mid November with Canon digital. October had some
snow, but not full white....
Forum: In The Darkroom September 20th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By Mark B
Dektol for film

My second week in my homemade darkroom I reached for HC-110 and
grabbed the Dektol by accident. A few minutes into the development
process, I realized it. I continued 8 of the 9...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 19th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 20
Posted By Mark B
orange slides

Brent Riggs wrote:
Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:

Sounds like light fogging
It sounds like you're suggesting the film was too old.

Light fogging == exposed to light

Forum: In The Darkroom August 18th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 20
Posted By Mark B
orange slides

Brent Riggs wrote:
The color cast on both strip edges is the same, and is orange.
Interestingly, however, the strip edge on the roll that came out bad has
a couple of colorless washed out...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 1st 06, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Mark B
Building a small silver recovery unit

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Mark B spake thus:

Well as the one that started this I was far less concerned about
whether it was smart from an economic point of view. For the volumes
I do I...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 1st 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Mark B
Building a small silver recovery unit

Well as the one that started this I was far less concerned about whether
it was smart from an economic point of view. For the volumes I do I
know its not. The buckets are a pain. I don't have...
Forum: In The Darkroom July 30th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Mark B
Building a small silver recovery unit

Well frustrations with the small silver buckets have me investigating
building my own silver recovery system.

If anyone out there has any references, input, has done that and would
like to share...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 28th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Mark B
Gecko

wrote:
Scott W wrote:
These guys are considered good luck in Hawaii, on the main land they
seem to just sell car insurance.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11