Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brendan Gillatt[_2_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 26th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
{PIC} Playing with Autopano and PTGui

Father McKenzie wrote:
Got to the lake just as the sun was setting, this is an 8 picture pano
using Autopano.

I have to say that I really like...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 26th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10

Father McKenzie wrote:
Got to the lake just as the sun was setting, this is an 8 picture pano
using Autopano.

I have to say that I really like...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Father McKenzie wrote:
Got to the lake just as the sun was setting, this is an 8 picture pano
using Autopano.

I have to say that I really like...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
LCD part no. / manufacturer for Fujifilm F47fd camera

wrote:
Hello,

does anyone know the part number / manufacturer for the 2.5'' lcd of a
fujifilm f47fd camera? This...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
SD digital memory

jammer wrote:
Will my camera be able to write pictures faster to a fast SD card or
is the limiting factor the camera?

A sales guy to me the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 22nd 08, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 41
Auto-focus on digital SLRs.

Steven Green wrote:
How do the hi/low end cameras differ for canon?
Is it better/worse with other brands?

I can't say much for Canon cameras being...
Forum: Digital Photography February 16th 08, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.ufc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
So, is anyone still claiming piracy doesn't hurt content creators?

s0183616 wrote:
**** you very much. I write software.

**** you.

And so do I. He didn't even insult you personally. If you write such
fantastic...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
25 MP sensor of Sony

Alfred Molon wrote:
http://news.sel.sony.com/en/press_room/corporate_news/release/33192.html

What lens would you need for a beast like this?...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
What's your workflow from camera to finsihed image?

MrBiggZ wrote:
| I just recently upgraded to vista and I was transfering files from my
| old computer to my new one. I noticed that I had oodles of
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
What brands have flip-out rotatable LCDs?

void wrote:
Is Canon the only company that offers some models of P&S cameras that
have flip-out rotatable LCD screens? I checked the Nikon and...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 07, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Epson 1400 Ink EXPENSIVE!

Rich wrote:
The cost of printer ink by weight is somewhere between the price of
silver and gold. Yeah, I'm SURE it costs as much to make as those
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
The UGLY output from P&S superzooms

Mr. Strat wrote:
Just because you *can* shoot at 1600 doesn't mean that you *should*.

That's not a choice you always get living in the UK in winter...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Oly "does it" again.

Alfred Molon wrote:
In article 7a530426-73ef-4451-a116-
, Scott W says...

Are you telling me that...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
camera recommendation

Joe wrote:
I know next to nothing about digital, being a large format film user
most of my life. I have to shoot some digital images of a boat that...
Forum: Digital Photography November 12th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Nikon D200 / D300 and GPS

Chris W wrote:
I found a web site a while back (don't have the link anymore) where they
showed how to make your own cable to hook your GPS to the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Replies: 93
Why did the professional camera reviewers totally miss a seriousflaw in the camera?

Jeanette Guire wrote:
I'm curious why the following three camera reviewers totally missed a very
serious and obvious flaw in the Nikon Coolpix...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Dumb way to advertise cameras?

irwell wrote:
By cost per mega pixel.

Canon PowerShot S3 IS Canon Powershot S3 IS 6 Megapixel Digital
Camera Kit 12x Optical/4x Digital Zoom /...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
What you see Isn't what you get....

mainman wrote:
I bought my first digital slr recently (Pentax K100D). Great camera,
but one thing puzzles me...when I have taken a photo and review...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Are all LCD viewfinders terrible?

Bill Tuthill wrote:
I bought a Canon SD800is for a Grand Canyon hiking and rafting trip.
To save the battery, I primarily used the viewfinder, not...
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Best dig camera for close up document photos?

wrote:
Any advice on a dig camera that would let me take
legible and readable pictures of text on old documents
at the library?
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
truncated file

wrote:
can anyone explain to me what a truncated file is.
i have a canon powershot a700 camera. after i took pictures they...
Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Chroma in Downsampled 2x1 JPEG?

Bill Tuthill wrote:
When 50% downsampling digital camera images with 2x1 chroma subsampling,
(for sending a CD to friends) should I use 1x1 or 2x1...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Whatis the best file fomat

tgcans1a2007 wrote:
what is the best

The hanging type - they never go out of order ;)

- --
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23