Are cameras makers SURE that an emphasis on video is the way still cameras should go? by Savageduck[_3_]
On May 31, 2020, RichA wrote (in ): Seems like most of the talk revolving around new cameras...
Macbook review from an exclusive lifetime Windows user by Bill W
When it comes to OS’s, I guess I’m bi-curious... I got my base 16” MacBook Pro onSaturday, and this is what I think: There are countless YouTube and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 06:33 PM
by Alan Browne[_2_] Go to last post
22 31 Digital Photography
New Toy and Heat wave. by Savageduck[_3_]
My new Mavic Air 2 drone arrived just before noon today. So most of my day has been taken up with battery charging, and firmware updates. I managed to get out...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 04:48 AM