Question for you Apple crazies by Bill W
My home is paid for, and I'm moving to a place where housing is about half what it is here, so if I buy something about the same size, I might have enough left...
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Carlos E.R.
On 2018-06-12 12:17, Whisky-dave wrote: On Sunday, 10 June 2018 00:49:57 UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote: On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 17:23:25 -0400, nospam...
What exactly is different inside a lens in Macro mode? by Sammy[_2_]
What exactly is different about a lens in Macro mode? Does the lens alter its optics in some way to focus more closely? My Galaxy S7 lens doesn't seem to...
Android app to remove all location data in bulk by Jim-P
Is there an android app which will remove all GPS location data from all the photos in a folder? The EXIF editors I have seen need you to go into an...
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Diesel
Whisky-dave Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:59:54 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote: ...
Yesterday 07:20 AM
by Diesel Go to last post
6 21 Digital Photography
The alternative to the ultra-fast long telephoto? by -hh
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:28:51 AM UTC-4, RichA wrote: Now with cameras and their exceptional high ISO capability, these slower but high-quality...
Yesterday 03:44 AM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post