Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 3.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stormin Mormon
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Manual download

Your local "copyshop" can likely make enlargement of the
manual. Most big commercial copiers can enlarge.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I've had cheap camera cards from Ebay, that won't write fast
enough. Gives an error message, rath er annoying.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

What an immature crybaby. Blame everyone else, and take no
responsibility for your own screw up.

I mean, it's like some politicians who say the stimulus
package didn't revive the economy cause we...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Moron photogs and the need for mirror-less cameras

What an immature crybaby. Blame everyone else, and take no
responsibility for your own screw up.

I mean, it's like some politicians who say the stimulus
package didn't revive the economy cause we...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 10th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Stormin Mormon
[OT} first rule of usenet (Was: [SI] Special category: Kodachrome)

I thought the first rule is that when you're losing a
discussion, you insult the other person and compare him
(her) to Adolf Hitler.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Posted By Stormin Mormon
[OT} first rule of usenet (Was: [SI] Special category: Kodachrome)

I thought the first rule is that when you're losing a
discussion, you insult the other person and compare him
(her) to Adolf Hitler.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Stormin Mormon
[OT} first rule of usenet (Was: [SI] Special category: Kodachrome)

I thought the first rule is that when you're losing a
discussion, you insult the other person and compare him
(her) to Adolf Hitler.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Stormin Mormon
The drugs don't work: Opinion Piece

We only do digital pills, here.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Charles" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 29th 09, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Stormin Mormon
OT - Michael Jackson's Noses

A valuable service, I provide. Wisely posting, saving you
wonder and grief.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Forum: Digital Photography June 29th 09, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Stormin Mormon
OT - Michael Jackson's Noses

I'm trolling, isn't it obvious? I'm also trying to start an
internet rumor.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

My Panasonic supports SD and SDHC, but for some reason cards
over 2 GB just don't work. Go figure.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Not sure how true this is.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Thursday, June 25, 2009
By Charles H. Stevens,
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Scanning Resolution

What belongs to the photo? What belongs to the neg?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"PDM" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 8
Posted By Stormin Mormon
How Much Is That Keystone In The Window

I had a much smaller bellows camera, I offered on Ebay. Not
much interest. May still have it, can't remember.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Yes, I've heard that many times. Repair garages treat women
differently. What a shame.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Readers Digest used to do that. Pop one spark plug wire off,
and go to a variety of garages.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Replies: 170
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Ford, The Survivor....venting!

Readers Digest used to do that. Pop one spark plug wire off,
and go to a variety of garages.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 1st 09, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By Stormin Mormon
When Highlanders get Bored with their Sheep

Which is why I sent the tiny url. Less likely to break a
URL.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Or which quietly and simply disappeared?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 09, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Scenic areas in England

I suspect there are plenty of guns still in England.
Unless
your population is very, very docile, there would be at
least
a few which are quietly held.

Held since when? WW1? Where...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Panasonic LZ-2 memory capacity

I had a tech question one time. Wrote to the manufacturer
and the suggested I call the distributor. Hello! The
distributor is the guy who says "What size would you like?
One or two? Fries with...
Forum: Digital Photography May 26th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Panasonic LZ-2 memory capacity

My Panasonic (LS-70) says it takes up to something, I'm
thinking 2 GB and then you have to use SDHC cards. I got a
couple SDHC in 4 and 8 GB, and they don't work. So, I got a
couple adaptors off...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 23rd 09, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By Stormin Mormon
When Highlanders get Bored with their Sheep

I didn't know that. Sorry!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Malcolm Hoar" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 23rd 09, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By Stormin Mormon
When Highlanders get Bored with their Sheep

I sat through it, not believing my eyes. I watched it all
through, and alternately amazed, and laughing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Replies: 11
Posted By Stormin Mormon
When Highlanders get Bored with their Sheep

http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj

It's clean. :)

And funny.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid=170756