Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 2.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bluezfolk
Forum: Digital Photography April 11th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By bluezfolk
digital camera

On Apr 11, 3:43 pm, "suz the oozer" wrote:
i don't know much about these devices. my daughter has a Fujifilm E550
camera. when she turnes it on error message says "card error"...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By bluezfolk
Fuji FinePix F601 Zoom

On Feb 26, 1:21 pm, Ardamerr wrote:
Hi All... My first post to this group! I have had this camera about
3 years and it has been perfect... until today... I have not...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By bluezfolk
Barely ontopic - Roy Orbison in Black and White...

On Feb 22, 11:26 am, Paul Furman wrote:
wrote:
It is also interesting photographically. Shot entirely in black and
white, it has great...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 14th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By bluezfolk
Yashica, up from the ashes...to be stillborn

On Feb 13, 6:29 pm, RichA wrote:
THIS is the best they could do??

from amateur photog mag.

Forum: Digital Photography February 14th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, rec.photo.digital

On Feb 13, 6:29 pm, RichA wrote:
THIS is the best they could do??

from amateur photog mag.

Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By bluezfolk
Ultra slim camera advice wanted

On Nov 18, 6:16 am, "-keevill-" wrote:
I am looking for the smallest / slimmest digital point and shoot camera to
replace my stolen Panasonic FX-01.
Should I go for the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By bluezfolk
Recording a motion of 3000 rpm with High Speed Camera

On Oct 12, 4:27 am, Beladi Nasralla wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:49 pm, Ali wrote:

Hello Friends,

Can someone recommend some...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By bluezfolk
Pentax should be ashamed

On Oct 5, 9:24 am, Rich wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:30 am, noname wrote:

Rich wrote:
They release a 12 megapixel camera. Is it...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By bluezfolk
find a man looking for a woman

On Oct 8, 7:59 pm, itay ka wrote:
find a man looking for a womanwww.SexDatingPoint.com
meet adult malewww.SexDatingPoint.com
women seeking menwww.SexDatingPoint.com
woman...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By bluezfolk
SLR camera for beginners

On Oct 6, 8:36 am, " wrote:
what is the best classic SLR camera for...
Forum: Digital Photography October 4th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By bluezfolk
Pentax should be ashamed

On Oct 3, 7:00 pm, Rich wrote:
They release a 12 megapixel camera. Is it an enthusiast-level DSLR?
No, it's a P&S! A CHEAP...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By bluezfolk
Canon A710is battery hog

On Sep 30, 10:00 pm, Dave Cohen wrote:
bluezfolk wrote:
Is it just mine or is anyone else having problems with the A710 going
through batteries very quickly? When I...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By bluezfolk
Canon A710is battery hog

Is it just mine or is anyone else having problems with the A710 going
through batteries very quickly? When I first got it they seemed to
last much longer. Is it possible I set something wrong to...
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By bluezfolk
what is the best camera

On Sep 21, 4:17 am, Carl Neil Ellwood wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:52:24 -0700, bluezfolk wrote:
On Sep 20, 9:53 am, tgcans1a2007 wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By bluezfolk
Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

On Sep 20, 6:47 am, imark wrote:
Hello!

My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By bluezfolk
what is the best camera

On Sep 20, 9:53 am, tgcans1a2007 wrote:
What is the best camera for a person with a keen intrest in talking
pictures on holiday.

For someone who would ask a question...
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By bluezfolk
Rookie Battery Question about Canon S3

On Aug 10, 5:31 am, "Mark B." wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message

Les Stewart wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography July 23rd 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By bluezfolk
Amazimg Discovery!

On Jul 22, 7:37 pm, mak-16 wrote:
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin

board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing

Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 07, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By bluezfolk
CRAP

On Jun 3, 6:43 am, "Roy G" wrote:
wrote in message

... Do you want to know why...
Forum: Digital Photography May 24th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By bluezfolk
Any twist bodies like old Coolpix 995?

On May 23, 6:08 pm, c mateland wrote:
Hi. I enjoy shooting with my old Nikon Coolpix 995 because of the
twist body design. It works well with how I shoot.

Besides...
Forum: Digital Photography May 15th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By bluezfolk
Anyone have a reliable source for digicam batteries ...

On May 15, 11:43 am, Speedmaster wrote:
The battery (NB-1LH) in our Canon S200 is shot.

Anyone have a reliable US source they recommend for replacement
digicam...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By bluezfolk
Are many autofocus points nessesary??

On Apr 28, 6:59 am, "Rutger" wrote:
"Soren" schreef in ...

Hi,

I was...
Forum: Digital Photography April 10th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.culture.vampires,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 47
Posted By bluezfolk
How can I take photos of vampires???

On Apr 10, 1:46 am, "Don A.Gomez" wrote:
I want to take some photos of vampires in the nude.

What do I need?

Willing vampires.
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By bluezfolk
Question about the "IS" for Canon lens

On Apr 2, 7:10 pm, "Alain's Studio" wrote:
I have one question about the "IS" for Canon lens, it says that you
can shoot with a lower speed when you have a IS but they must...
Forum: Digital Photography March 19th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Replies: 5
Posted By bluezfolk
see the impossible man living with only body

On Mar 19, 6:47 am, "q" wrote:
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66