Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Canon SD700 IS?

m Ransley wrote:
By resolution I mean how good the lens- sensor realy are at resolving
fine detail, mp means nothing in a true comparison, look at dpreview and
under Performance or Comparison...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 06, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Canon SD700 IS?

m Ransley wrote:
Your blurryness might be to light a tripod, to heavy a finger or poor
focus, in daylight speed should be fine, you might try the self timer
and a heavy tripod as you mention...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Canon SD700 IS?

Paul Rubin wrote:
"David Sommers" writes:
I have owned an SD400 and it was a good camera. I now have an SD700 IS and
it's better at some things. The higher ISO capability...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Canon SD700 IS?

QX wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 10:32:30 -0700, wrote:
I like to shoot panorama's with my optical zoom
maxed, i end up with very large detailed shots.. its also much easier
to...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Canon SD700 IS?

Ok so after my first thread I contemplated an entry DSLR camera like
the Canon Rebel XT and decided I'm just not ready for something that
expensive (with all the extra lenses and accessories), or...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
many questions: choosing new compact, fixing low light blur, learning manual controls, photoshop, etc..

ASAAR wrote:
On 1 Sep 2006 20:07:56 -0700, wrote:

my biggest problem with my camera is with low light shots. in low
light, say indoors, its hard to take a picture without...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
many questions: choosing new compact, fixing low light blur, learning manual controls, photoshop, etc..

Roy G wrote:
wrote in message
howdy, i'm considering buying a new camera, i currently own a canon
sd450 and...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
many questions: choosing new compact, fixing low light blur, learning manual controls, photoshop, etc..

my biggest problem with my camera is with low light shots. in low
light, say indoors, its hard to take a picture...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
many questions: choosing new compact, fixing low light blur, learning manual controls, photoshop, etc..

howdy, i'm considering buying a new camera, i currently own a canon
sd450 and i like it a lot but would like to get a camera with more
manual controls. i have no experience with manual controls...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9