Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 1.83 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank Arthur
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 6th 09, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Frank Arthur
Filters for shots out of car

"Steven Green" wrote in message
I was thinking I would like to take some shots pointing forward from
a moving...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 09, 08:59 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 226
Posted By Frank Arthur
Adobe gone crazy?

"Focus" wrote in message
After downloading PS CS4, which was next to impossible, because they
have a new download manager that...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 26th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 25
Posted By Frank Arthur
Major downside to Nikon lens price increases

"Nobody" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message
It...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 09, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 8
Posted By Frank Arthur
Wandering between art and photography

"Mark Thomas" wrote in message
This type of stuff usually doesn't interest me much, but I found
many of the images...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 15th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Frank Arthur
Black and white digitals

"SteveB" wrote in message
I have seen this setting on digital cameras, yet never once used it.

Why not? You won't be using up film....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 10th 09, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank Arthur
Google "Ponzi" like in Madoff

Google "Ponzi" like in Madoff

"money 100" wrote in message
MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 5th 09, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Frank Arthur
Who wants to take a salary cut for a lousy $1200 a day?

"earn 15000$ PM" wrote in
message
PARtTIME INTERNET JOB,15000$/-PM.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 2nd 09, 09:22 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By Frank Arthur
Multi flash example D300

"Focus" wrote in message
OK, just an attempt:

http://www.atlantic-diesel.com/Silver.jpg

Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 09, 09:22 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 29
Posted By Frank Arthur
Multi flash example D300

"Focus" wrote in message
OK, just an attempt:

http://www.atlantic-diesel.com/Silver.jpg

Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 34
Posted By Frank Arthur
Macro for Portraiture

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
The two sharpest images I have seen from the D3X and the 5D II have
been portraits shot using...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 29th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Frank Arthur
Macro for Portraiture

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
The two sharpest images I have seen from the D3X and the 5D II have
been portraits shot using...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Frank Arthur
Aden Camera Shipping Costs

"." wrote in message
I have always had a problem with rude, obtuse, ugly Americans! lol.
Me too!

"Frank Arthur" ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Frank Arthur
Aden Camera Shipping Costs

"Humm" wrote in message
Has any one had dealings with Aden Camera in Toronto.
I was looking at buying a DSLR through them but their...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By Frank Arthur
Batteries

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By Frank Arthur
Batteries

Visit Walmart and buy a load of AA Duracell Batteries. They're cheap.
You won't have to worry about chargers or recharging time. Why bother
with rechargeables of any kind?

"SteveB"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Frank Arthur
Camera Storage

Focus wrote:
"Steven Green" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 10th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By Frank Arthur
What the heck is wrong with a Nikon user?

"Focus" wrote in message
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all
over the world the Nikon sites are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 6th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Frank Arthur
Nikon lens for digital camera

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:45:43 +0900, Beyond X
wrote:

I am...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 30th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Frank Arthur
A question about Infrared

"Chris Malcolm" wrote in message
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

"RichA" ...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 57
Posted By Frank Arthur
Just what is a photograph

Every image I ever made with a camera required a number of
manipulations, selections and choices in order to obtain my
interpretation of what that image will be. And every one is a...
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank Arthur
Just what is a photograph

"Pat" wrote in message
Years ago, when working in my darkroom, I had a pretty good idea
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank Arthur
Just what is a photograph

"Pat" wrote in message
Years ago, when working in my darkroom, I had a pretty good idea
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 17th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Frank Arthur
Digital

"Jurgen" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:58:51 -0500, Frank Arthur wrote:

"Jurgen" wrote in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 16th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Frank Arthur
Digital

"Jurgen" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:41:53 +0000, Bob wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 15th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Frank Arthur
Digital

How much for your wife & daughter?