How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar by Mayayana
"RichA" | Ugh. | | https://petapixel.com/2015/12/01/annie-leibovitz-shoots-the-pirelli-calendar-into-a-new-direction/ | Depressing,...
Great Smokey Mountain National Park by PeterN[_7_]
I am thinking about going to the Smokey Mountain National Park. Does anyone here have any information about interesting photo spots, that are accessible. I...
Yesterday 10:57 PM
by -hh Go to last post
2 3 Digital Photography
Lightroom Classic CC problem by Eric Stevens
My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing. When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying the printer and the...
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping by ultred ragnusen
Do you know of Windows freeware that has the option to easily lock in a 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping? I often create DIYs where it's nice to keep the...
Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by nospam
In article , RichA wrote: With Windows, if you opened more than 2 browser...
New LightZone Release by android
System agnostic editor and converter. Haven't tried this release myself. Free to use and...
Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by android
On 2018-02-20 01:09:45 +0000, RichA said: With Windows, if you opened more than 2 browser windows, it bogged down, often just freezing. Couldn't deal...
Yesterday 07:50 AM
by android Go to last post
0 4 Digital Photography
How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar by PeterN[_7_]
On 2/18/2018 6:01 PM, RichA wrote: Ugh. https://petapixel.com/2015/12/01/annie-leibovitz-shoots-the-pirelli-calendar-into-a-new-direction/ Uhm!...
Yesterday 05:04 AM
Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by -hh
With Windows, if you ... have to be cognizant of the 1G memory and cpu ... 1GB of RAM? -hh
Yesterday 03:33 AM
by -hh Go to last post