Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RamonCarlos
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Fotografia Nuevas Spain

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Digital Photography October 18th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Photographing Nature October 18th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Photographing People October 18th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografa

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 25th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 25th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 1
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display September 15th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
__________________
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia

Mis fotos para poder recibir comentarios y aprender.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
Un saludo.
My photos in order to receive feedback and learning.
www.galeriade.com/RamonCarlos
A...
Forum: Photographing Nature September 5th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 0
Posted By RamonCarlos
Galeria de Fotografia