Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tom
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 08, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By tom
India - some portraits

"someone" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Tom" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By tom
India - some portraits

Hello,

Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm

What do you think about ?

Regards

Tom
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By tom
New York City - Contours and detours

"~^ beancounter ~^" a écrit dans le message de news:
what does or will a red filter do to the b&w...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By tom
New York City - Contours and detours

"Kevin McMurtrie" a écrit dans le message de news:

This would make a great poster:
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By tom
New York City - Contours and detours

Hello,

A brief incursion by New York:

http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/New-York/

I take this message to wish you a very Happy New Year 2008
In french :...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 07, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By tom
Paris Motor Show

Hello,

It was after one year that I decide to publish some new pictures about Paris
Motor Show 2006.

This is more an exercice for me.

It's here
In English...
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By tom
Excursions in mountain - Alps - France

Hello,

You will find here new publications of some excursions in mountain in the
Alps in France:

http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Alpes

Thank you with you for your visits, comments and...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By tom
Track in Mountain - France - Alpes

Hello,

Of return of some excursions in mountain, in the Alps, I propose to you to
discover 2 first in the photograph of them

http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Alpes/Vallee_Isere/index.htm

Thanks for...
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 07, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By tom
Theatre - "Moi, Witold"

Hello,

I finally decide to publish a new photo series of a theatre : "Moi,
Witold!" according to Witold Gombrowicz :

http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Condorcet_atelier_theatre/index.htm

You will...
Forum: Digital Photography June 18th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By tom
China - more pictures

"Alfred Molon" wrote
Tom wrote

Some times, but not all time ;)

Well, see my shots of Yunnan and compare them to those of east and...
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By tom
China - more pictures

"Alfred Molon" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
In article ,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 07, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By tom
China - more pictures

"babaloo" a écrit dans le message de news:
You were lucky.

Yes, but not all time ;) This pictures are a selection.

In...
Forum: Digital Photography June 16th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By tom
China - more pictures

"Charles" wrote :
Nice shots Tom.

Thanks a lot, Charles ;)

A bientôt,
Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)
Forum: Digital Photography June 16th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By tom
China - more pictures

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : China - Lijiang - lake of the black dragon

It's here :
http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Chine_2006_08/4eme_etape_Lijiang_Lac_du_dragon_noir_site/index.htm

some...
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By tom
Festival of flowers - Saint Jean de Beauregard - France

"jloo" wrote in message :
Very Beautiful vibrant electric.
Flowers are amazing aspects of our nature.
John

Tank's a lot
Regards,

tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By tom
Festival of flowers - Saint Jean de Beauregard - France

Hello,

I have just added 11 photographs in the category of the flowers at the time
of the festival of the plants of Saint Jean de Beauregard.

In french...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By tom
Paris by night - France - Part 5

"Neil Ellwood" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 03:20:09 -0700, Soren wrote:

Hi,

Nice...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By tom
Paris by night - France - Part 5

"Soren" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi,

Nice pictures!! What equipment do you use for these...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By tom
Paris by night - France - Part 5

Hello,

2 news pictures in my web : Paris by...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By tom
Paris by night - France

Hello,

2 news pictures in my web : Paris by...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By tom
Italy - Venice - part 2

"Steven Wandy" a écrit dans le message de news:
Very nice pictures. Reminds me of when we visited there last year.
BTW - what...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By tom
Italy - Venice - part 2

"Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" a ecrit dans le message de
news: ...

Ï "tom" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By tom
Italy - Venice - part 2

"MB" a écrit dans le message de news:

"tom" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By tom
Italy - Venice - part 2

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Venice in Italy - part 2

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Venise_2006_10/index2.htm

And now, I use a new server : www.tomcuss.fr in place of...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 07, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By tom
Italy - Venice

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Venice in Italy

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Venise_2006_10/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56