Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: robert w fischer
Forum: Digital Photography May 4th 09, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By robert w fischer
Nikon D5000

I know this is Brand new from Nikon, from the little that I have read it
sounds like a pretty good buy, The specs look good, knowing that no
matter what type of camera that is out there, they all...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale March 12th 09, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By robert w fischer
Nikon P90

New from Nikon, Looks good from the reviews, 24x opital zoom, plus a
whole lot of cool stuff, I know that this is too new for review, but
does anybody have some inside info on this Camera will be...
Forum: Digital Photography August 29th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By robert w fischer
Reg New Nikon D90 Camera

It seems that every week now, that Nikon is coming out with more new
Cameras, The D80 is being phased out (This might be a good time to get
one at below costs if one can do that) The D90 is the new...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By robert w fischer
Dust on the Sensor

I had read on this post that someone had said they used a Rocket Blower
(Compressed Air) to clean the dust off the Sensor, is this ok to do
would the sensor become damaged ?? what about using one of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 20th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By robert w fischer
Nikon D40

I have read a lot in regard to the Nikon D40 both pro and con, after
playing around with it at Circuit City, I found that I was somewhat
pleased with what they have offered (I now have a P and S...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By robert w fischer
Nikon D40

From the reviews that I have read so far The Nikon D40 has been rated
very good I am in the process of upgrading from my Point and Shoot
Cannon A610 of which have had for a year(Still a very nice...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 06, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By robert w fischer
Re Is APS Dead

I know it has been a long time since Nikon has stopped in the making of
The Pronada SLR Aps camera, but yet in some ways I still find the camera
a gem to use, Yes I do own a ditigal camera, a small...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7