Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Norwood
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment November 11th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 3
Posted By Scott Norwood
best film holders?

I'm in the market for some more 4x5 film holders. I have a mix of
"Fidelity" and "Riteway" holders that are both fine. I also have
a 1-2 of each that leak light (why?) which I do not use for...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 26th 09, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Scott Norwood
Just won't give up - polaroid film buffs

In article ,
"mcdonaldREMOVE TO ACTUALLY REACH wrote:
Philip Homburg wrote:
In article ,
Alan...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 24th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 118
Posted By Scott Norwood
OT but relevant - movie theatre high def digital

In article , Me wrote:
Scott Norwood wrote:
- the resolution is lower than the resolution of 35mm film

Really?
"If you shoot at 4K, but...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 24th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 118
Posted By Scott Norwood
OT but relevant - movie theatre high def digital

In article ,
Atheist Chaplain wrote:

also ad into the mix the film studios resolve to completely phase out film
distribution within the next couple...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 24th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 118
Posted By Scott Norwood
OT but relevant - movie theatre high def digital

In article ,
Alan Browne wrote:

Since the TI units have been in installations over the last few years
(and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 22nd 09, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 118
Posted By Scott Norwood
OT but relevant - movie theatre high def digital

In article ,
Alan Browne wrote:

New Your Times blog/article.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/d6a6mj

Two points:

-...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 15th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Scott Norwood
Double-exposing Polaroids?

I realize this is a 35mm group, but figure you folks might have
experience with...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 20th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Scott Norwood
Seattle Film Works Process SFW-XL

In article 2008032000163616807-adunc79617@mypacksnet,
Michael wrote:

I THINK what you've got is the newer C41 film,
but cannot be sure. Rocky Mountain photo labs will...
Forum: Film & Labs March 20th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 24

Michael wrote:

I THINK what you've got is the newer C41 film,
but cannot be sure. Rocky Mountain photo labs will...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 12th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Scott Norwood
Eastmancolor Film #5293

In article 810704e514ec7@uwe, afedexman u42034@uwe wrote:
I have a 35 mm film roll I need developed but I can't find anybody who will
develop it. It is Eastmancolor #5293 ASA 250

This is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 1st 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.arts.movies.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Scott Norwood
Variable Density is better that Variable Area

In article ,
Mr.T MrT@home wrote:

"Radium" wrote in...
Forum: Film & Labs September 5th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 4
Posted By Scott Norwood
120 processing in Boston area?

In article ,
MASL wrote:

Hi all,
Does anyone in the Boston area have a good place to process 120 print
and slide film? My...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12