Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_15_]
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Dave[_15_]
Digital SLR maual focus screens

MaryL wrote:

"Paul Furman" wrote in message

MaryL wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Dave[_15_]
Digital SLR maual focus screens

Dave wrote:

Thank you me, but it looks like using this device requires camera
surgery, which I don't want to do (unless some cameras have
interchangeable screens and it is just a matter of...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Dave[_15_]
Digital SLR maual focus screens

Thank you me, but it looks like using this device requires camera
surgery, which I don't want to do (unless some cameras have
interchangeable screens and it is just a matter of replacing the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Dave[_15_]
Digital SLR maual focus screens

Yesterday I was looking at a couple of digital SLR's to replace my
35mm SLR (a 'mart store). I was disappointed at the two I looked at
because the manual focus screen is not like a film 35mm...
Forum: General Photography Techniques August 13th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave[_15_]
Getting a pictur of dog licking himself - how??

Ok, this may sound like a really odd question. Still, I would like to
know if there are any tip to get a dog to do this. All tips must be
kind and gentile - nothing that would in any way hurt the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5