Search: Posts made by: Mayayana
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 11:38 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"PeterN" wrote

| Morality doesn't enter into it. Nothing about money or finance is
| "moral", the idea is nonsense.
|
| Answer you deserve.

Just be...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 01:45 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| While the details vary from one country to another, there is a general
| agreement on the difference between avoidance and evasion.
|
| Avoidance...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 18, 03:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Diesel" wrote

| WARNING!
|
| This is a classic David Brooks method of initiating with a future
| stalking victim.

Don't worry about me. I've seen his profound rudeness
in action...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 18, 01:13 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"RJH" wrote

| apple, like other companies as well as individuals, pay the taxes they
| owe, however, they *minimize* it to the extent that the tax code
| allows. in fact,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 18, 11:56 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Lewis" wrote

| That is a lie, they pay ever dollar they are required to, just like
| everyone else.

If you want to split hairs, yes. No one's...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 18, 01:27 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| the reality is that 'ultred' doesn't have a license and is pirating
it.

| Is he even using it?
|
| he claims to have used it, however,...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 18, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Ragnusen Ultred" wrote

| Hi Mayayana,
|
| By now, you realize why you can't have any Apple users on any thread where
| you actually expect three things:

Don't try to...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 18, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| you are pirating it.
|
| Not necessarily.

Those programs were actually put online by Adobe
some time ago. Adobe themselves provided the
keys....
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 18, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Ragnusen Ultred" wrote

| Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts?

Please cross-post if necessary, rather than multi-posting.
Your question...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 18, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| Unless there was a ver 5.00, 5.01 would be the first in the "5" series.
| If you got it on a CD, was it ver 5.01? There could have been more
| (higher) versions of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 18, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| Just curious, what search engine do you use the most these days?

Duckduckgo. It seems to be private. Occasionally
I use Google if DDG isn't adequate. And if...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 18, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| He's in the crowd that has ruined the internet by controlling it to the
| point whgere it's no longer fun or useful.

I don't think it's as nasty as that. He's...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 18, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| I just opened PSP 5.
| It says:
|
| Paint Shop Pro Version 5.01 Evaluation (JASC)
|
| Build Information:
| Build Date Jun 11 1998 @ 09:07:49
| Build Mode Release...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 18, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Savageduck" wrote

| PSP5 is OK for most of that except that functions
| for things like sharpening are outdated. PSP16
| is up-to-date but is bloated and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 18, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Savageduck" wrote

| You should pay attention, that slot (for photography) is rapidly being
filled
| by applications such as the following, all of which can be...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 18, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| Note: Paint Shop Pro was sold to Corel some years ago. It is no longer
| free. It's cheaper than Photoshop, but still costs quite a bit. The last
| shareware...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 18, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| Errmmm. That's _slightly_ more detail than I need. :-)

Then I guess you'll need to buy a book.
Maybe something with lots of pictures and
block...
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 18, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| What are the bottom block and the top block?
| I'm not sure we're seeing the same operation.
|
| How about:
|
| 1. Make selection to be used...
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 18, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Ron C" wrote

| Have you not learned to deal with black boxes?

I think it's a matter of personality types. Some
of us need to understand the concept. It's
interesting how...
Forum: Digital Photography March 23rd 18, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| It seemed clear enough to me when I wrote the original post but it's
| obvious I didn't make myself clear. Thinking about it, what I need is
| the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 23rd 18, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Savageduck" wrote

| What are you trying to achieve other than a thought exercise?

It sounds like he just wants to grasp the gist of it.
That makes sense to me....
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 18, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| You said you want to know what the code
| is doing. I gave you a brief outline of what the
| code is doing. For any more you'd be getting
| into...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 18, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| What I want to know is when I create a clipping what is
| it that goes on in PS with the basic entities that PS uses to
| manipulate images.

Take...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 18, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"nospam" wrote

| The original image is one DIB.
|
| except when it's written for something other than windows.

Woops. Sorry. I should have mentioned that
on a Mac,...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 18, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| Well - yes. But I know that already.

OK. So if you know how to use a clipping
mask, and you understand how the actual
graphic operations work...