Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LGLA[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography August 27th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
35mm film VS digital

"Bob Donahue" wrote in message ...
Just curious what people think about this comparison. IMHO, the current crop
of digital...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 25th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
72mp from $600? and why not?

"Noons" wrote in message ...
LGLA wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2008 8:54 PM:

'Tiz a 'struggle' indeed, with what...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 24th 08, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
72mp from $600? and why not?

"Noons" wrote in message ...
LGLA wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2008 5:31 PM:

(a-jezz-a-kiddin' LOL)

for a moment...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 24th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
72mp from $600? and why not?

"Noons" wrote in message ...

http://wizofoz2k.deviantart.com/journal/20107727/

for an investment...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 18th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.film+labs
Replies: 34
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
New Freestyle Premium film ID?

wrote in message ...
Has anyone tried this yet? There has been conjecture that it is
Tri-X, re-spooled by Freestyle. I'm...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 18th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.film+labs

wrote in message ...
Has anyone tried this yet? There has been conjecture that it is
Tri-X, re-spooled by Freestyle. I'm...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 8th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
Smallest P/S 35 with a ZOOM???

Curious on this, I would like a very pocket-able 35mm film camera
with autofocus and a zoom lens on it, anyone know which one to get?

Okay with me if it is a used machine... considering what's in...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment August 3rd 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 6
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
Large format lens repair

I should been specific. The elements are separated SK Grimes had the one
and didn't fix it. THey did fix the shutter.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

This...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 23rd 08, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
Pentax 67II vs 6x7 lenses

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message ...

"LGLA" wrote:

I had a new '97 67 and a new 135 macro lens for...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 19th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By LGLA[_2_]
Pentax 67II vs 6x7 lenses

On 2008-07-10 19:30:32 -0400, Toni Nikkanen said:

Michael...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10