Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adam Helberg
Forum: Digital Photography April 21st 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.scuba,rec.scuba.equipment,rec.photo.digital,rec.scuba.locations,aus.sport.scuba
Replies: 10
Posted By Adam Helberg
Inexpensive camera recommendation

"soxmax" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 6:46 pm, "Eddie G" wrote:
I bought...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam Helberg
Camera brands

wrote in message
Since the advent of digital photography, I've noticed that the number of brands
suitable for...
Forum: Digital Photography March 10th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Adam Helberg
How big a laptop screen?

wrote in message
On Mar 9, 8:31 pm, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
Resolution is...
Forum: Digital Photography March 10th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Adam Helberg
How big a laptop screen?

wrote in message
I've got to buy a new laptop. Forgetting for the moment whether it's
going to be a Mac or a PC, and all...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 3rd 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 58
Posted By Adam Helberg
Adorama Sucks!!!

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
I made a purchase from Adorama through Amazon.com. It was for a 77mm filter that was
about half of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By Adam Helberg
Adorama Sucks!!!

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
I made a purchase from Adorama through Amazon.com. It was for a 77mm filter that was
about half of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Adam Helberg
Help with corrupted xD card (Olympus, used with C-760 camera)

wrote in message
Hello,
I have an Olympus C-760 camera and use an Olympus xD card, 512 MB.
Every now and...
Forum: Digital Photography February 21st 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By Adam Helberg
Fuji Finepix F30 vs Olympus Mju 740?

" wrote in message
On Feb 21, 1:00 am, Toby Newman wrote:

p.s....
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 07, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Adam Helberg
20D WALKS ON WATER !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
It was cold yet sunny today .... a good time to go stalk some herons.

Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Adam Helberg
20D WALKS ON WATER !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
It was cold yet sunny today .... a good time to go stalk some herons.

Forum: Digital Photography February 11th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By Adam Helberg
Nimh battery not as full as alkaline's?

"JakeC" wrote in message
Hi all,

I just bought a two sets of 4 Energizer 2500mAh batteries yesterday. One set came
with a...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Adam Helberg
compact camera with best battery life

"John Bean" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:42:43 -0500, Jim Shaffer
wrote:

I've been...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Adam Helberg
xD Type H compatible PCMCIA Adapter

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:46:22 GMT, Adam Helberg wrote:

I have a Fuji F30 and put the 1 Gb Type H...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Adam Helberg
xD Type H compatible PCMCIA Adapter

"Phil Stripling" wrote in message
In article , Jack Torrence wrote:

She's...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Adam Helberg
Which one of these?

"Just D" wrote in message ...
Btw,

I went to Adobe.com for my personal curiosity and found that a new version is $100
and upgrade from...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Adam Helberg
Which one of these?

"Mark B." wrote in message

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Adam Helberg
recommendations for photo software

"Rudy Benner" wrote in message

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Adam Helberg
recommendations for photo software

I have a Fuji F30 that I use to take land and underwater photos, and find the FinePix
software inadequate.

I'm looking for software that will allow me to see the camera settings for each photo
and...
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Adam Helberg
hi hi hi

"Dave Cohen" wrote in message news:VAn4h.9353$sw6.1047@trndny08...
wrote:

All praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of the worlds, and may Allah exalt
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Adam Helberg
Intermittent Card Reader Problem

"jim evans" wrote in message
I posted this problem a while back and no one knew the answer, so I
thought I'd...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Adam Helberg
Some recent AA NiMH batteries

"Paul Rubin" wrote in message
Tim Smith writes:
High mAh and holding their charge for...
Forum: Digital Photography August 29th 06, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam Helberg
Need a Good Quality xD USB Card Reader or Multiple Card Reader

"Mike" wrote in message news:HxLIg.7937$Xl5.3527@trnddc06...

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam Helberg
Need a Good Quality xD USB Card Reader or Multiple Card Reader

"Mike" wrote in message news:L%NGg.14535$Te.2898@trnddc07...

"Mamamia" wrote in message
In...
Forum: Digital Photography August 27th 06, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam Helberg
problem with xD picture card

I bought a 1 Gig Type H Olympus card to use in my Fuji F30 camera.

Put the card into the camera and formatted in the camera. I took four pictures and
saved them from the camera to my PC with the...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24