Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Boskey
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 09, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Boskey
The mother of all copyright infringements

Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , John Navas
says...
To be taken seriously, you need to send a formal DMCA notice that
conforms to the law.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 19th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Boskey
A shoe mount Quantum Qflash for Nikon and Canon digital SLRs.

PS: Your email address is broken. Why can't you use a legal,
valid email address, but others can?

Probably for the same reason you use sneakemail, to minimize spam.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Replies: 59
Posted By Boskey
Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Democrats? Rebuild the economy? What the **** are you smoking?

Obama's economic plan:

Taxes.
Taxes.
Spending.
Spending.
Debt.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Replies: 4
Posted By Boskey
Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

..

Undoing the economic damage that the Republicans have wrought will he the
hard part. It's going to take a lot more than eight years.

Did I miss something here, or has it been Dems running...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 7th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Boskey
Memory Card Backup Storage

"Cori" wrote in message
Thanks for the answers. Trouble is, as soon as I commit to buy
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 24th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Boskey
DIY AA Battery Case

Or go here, they start at $0.89 and you don't have to alter them any:
http://thomasdistributing.com/shop/misc-products-storage-cases-c-262_381.html?osCsid=mb9kah4isbj1gnhcss9st0edm5
Yup, plus...
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Boskey
SD replacing CF?

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 19th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 158
Posted By Boskey
New 50mm Lens From Nikon

Hands up everyone that have never taken a blurred shot using VR/IS/SR????

Let's expand that a bit, hands up everyone that have never taken a blurred
shot, with or without VR/IS/SR? I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 3rd 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Boskey
Nikon's D3 really is nice

"RichA" wrote in message
Check out this guy's 3200 twilight landscape. 1/3 stop underexposed,
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 07, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Boskey
USB driver for Win98 SE

"Bill Bowden" wrote in message
I can't seem to locate a driver for my Win98 SE system to allow
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By Boskey
New photo printer

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
I want to replace my old HP PhotoSmart...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 17th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Boskey
Raw Files from my Nikon D3 and Photoshop DS2

"John Smith" wrote in message
When I try to open a .NEF files from my new Nikon D3 in Photoshop CS2, I
get the following...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 10th 07, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
Posted By Boskey
Quick Release or not

"william kossack" wrote in message
as my old heads are Bogen I'd have to buy new plates anyways

True enough, but...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 8th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
Posted By Boskey
Quick Release or not

"william kossack" wrote in message
I've been looking at the RRS page

my tripods are Gitzo

The greatest drawback...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 6th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Boskey
D300 manual

Dumb Parrot is more like it. You're full of BS. I already have the English
manual from UK. They don't even HAVE an non print version. Check the facts
before you start snapping your bill,
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 15th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Boskey
Nikon D80 Custom tone curves

Not so:
http://www.toneupstudio.com/

After seeing your response, I went ahead and purchased this program. I will
give it a run and see how it compares to Nikon Camera Control Pro.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 14th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Boskey
Nikon D80 Custom tone curves

"Steve Smith" wrote in message
i found the info.. What Nikon software do you need to upload curves?
steve

From my previous...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 14th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Boskey
Nikon D80 Custom tone curves

"spydersweb34" wrote in message
From personal experience and also what I've read, I would have to say
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Boskey
Direct Compact Flash to Hard Drive

wrote in message
Is anyone aware of a device that will copy my compact flash directly
to a hard drive?...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Boskey
d80 CUSTOM TONE CURVES

"spydersweb34" wrote in message
Thanks Rita for the reply, but your solution is difficult. I bought
the D80...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 17th 07, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Boskey
TTL flash with remote flash for Nikon

"Alan Calan" wrote in message
Bos, how do you know what settings? and...what do you do if you have
an F5 with no...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Boskey
TTL flash with remote flash for Nikon

However, I was reading the Strobist blog and learned some interesting
things but I don't understand what it takes to have two remote flashes
with full control going through the camera. I...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Boskey
why CF not SD ?

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital_card

"Capacity limit in all SD/MMC formats appears to be 128 GB"

and

"In August 2007 Toshiba announced that they would be launching...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 26th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Boskey
You've been duped by Iran-9/18/07 Photos From Inside Iran

I'd say the only reason Bush & Buddies aren't posting photos to this
NG claiming they were taken by individuals is that they have yet to
think of it. They really are slow on the uptake, but,...
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Boskey
70-300mm lens comparison

"mike" wrote in message
Is there likely to be any difference in image quality between these three
lens?

NIKKOR...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32