Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crusader
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 1
Posted By Crusader
How to clean private delete embedded data in jpgs

Do you know of any good Windows freeware that can view embedded thumbnails
in jpgs?

Also, do you happen to have any jpgs that have an embedded image? I would
like one to examine.
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

(Sorry, I forgot to edit the original out of that last post).
Here is just the post without the original message at the top.

Wierd. Very wierd. I tried with photographs taken both with Nikon and...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:09:05 +0200, Marcin wrote:

there are no separately EXIF file,
try use it with other file,

I THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM.

It wasn't that my hierarchy was organized and...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:09:05 +0200, Marcin wrote:

there are no separately EXIF file,
try use it with other file,

I tested Image Resizer,
this is sample readout I got using image resizer.
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:31:24 +0200, Marcin wrote:

Try "Image resizer" which contains an exif editor.
http://semland.com/ir/#download
(select English (go to "OPCJE" next click on "JEZYK").

I...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 08:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:48:58 -0400, Susan Bugher wrote:
Program: PixVue
http://www.softsea.com/review/PixVue.html

Too bad. PixVue does not seem to edit existing Exif data.

I right clicked on a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:48:58 -0400, Susan Bugher wrote:
Program: PixVue
http://www.softsea.com/review/PixVue.html

Since Exifer and MS Photo Info didn't work to edit existing Exif
information, I...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:18:52 -0700, Crusader wrote:

Lo and behold, there was a new "PhotoInfo" selection way way
down in my right click menu

Interesting. Very interesting. I think I found a bug...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 13:42:11 -0700, Ray Macey wrote:

Other than the Exif creation date, are you SURE
MS PhotoInfo modifies existing Exif data?

Having just had another look, it seems you're...
Forum: Digital Photography July 8th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 17:21:13 -0700, Ray Macey wrote:

On Jul 8, 1:48 am, Crusader wrote:

I'm sure it's probably a good tool, but I will keep looking unless there is
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 23
Posted By Crusader
Windows freeware to edit & create EXIF data for JPEG photos

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:50:28 +0200, CoMa wrote:
Does anyone know of Windows freeware that creates and edits EXIF data for
JPEG photos?

How about Exifer for Windows
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 07, 08:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos