Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phoenix
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 27th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Tree hand

Here you have a videotutorial on how to make a tree with the picture
of a hand. I think that the result is really funny

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2334927

These are some pictures I've made with...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Tree hand

Here you have a videotutorial on how to make a tree with the picture
of a hand. I think that the result is really funny

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2334927

These are some pictures I've made with...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 27th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Tree hand

Here you have a videotutorial on how to make a tree with the picture
of a hand. I think that the result is really funny

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2334927

These are some pictures I've made with...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 14th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Extracting an object from a picture

I've made this video tutorial describing how to isolate an object from
the background of a photography

Part 1: http://www.spymac.com/details/?2331523
Part 2:...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Extracting an object from a picture

I've made this video tutorial describing how to isolate an object from
the background of a photography

Part 1: http://www.spymac.com/details/?2331523
Part 2:...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 14th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Extracting an object from a picture

I've made this video tutorial describing how to isolate an object from
the background of a photography

Part 1: http://www.spymac.com/details/?2331523
Part 2:...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 27th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
without the mask

A photoshop edition I did for a contest

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2323380

I will appreciate your opinion
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
without the mask

A photoshop edition I did for a contest

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2323380

I will appreciate your opinion
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 22nd 07, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Phoenix
Catsnail

On 2007-12-20 07:10:22 -0700, Draco said:

On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 22nd 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Phoenix
Catsnail

OK, perhaps I over reacted...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 19th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Phoenix
Catsnail

If you don't like my editions you don't need to visit them but I think
that it is a disrespect to say the things you have said about my work.
If you don't like it, there is no need to disrespect...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 30th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Phoenix
Catsnail

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Catsnail

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580
Forum: In The Darkroom November 30th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Catsnail

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
America lol

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2312580
Forum: In The Darkroom November 26th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Throughout my window

B/W photography:

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2310571

Thanks for visiting :D
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Throughout my window

B/W photography:

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2310571

Thanks for visiting :D
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 24th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
B/W pictu Reflection

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2309609
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Phoenix
B/W pictu Reflection

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2309609
Forum: In The Darkroom November 24th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
B/W pictu Reflection

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2309609
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Image with a message for PEACE

My picture edition of today becomes with a message

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2307250 (The message looks better in
this one)

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2308478 (The picture edition is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 23rd 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Image with a message for PEACE

My picture edition of today becomes with a message

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2307250 (The message looks better in
this one)

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2308478 (The picture edition is...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 22nd 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Image with a message for PEACE

My picture edition of today becomes with a message

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2307250 (The message looks better in
this one)

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2308478 (The picture edition is...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 19th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Iced Bath

A different way of having a iced bath:

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2306321

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2306320

The edition itself it very simple, but I hope you like the idea
Forum: In The Darkroom November 16th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Phoenix
Mosquito in an eye HOW-TO

Hello again! Some people in other groups I participate asked me to
post a video showing how to do the mosquito picture I shown you before
(http://mosquito.marcelo7300.com.ar)
Well, I made it in three...
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital