Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kinon O'cann
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 19th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Back From Tibet With My EOS 1D MKll

Fan is full of ****, as always. All talk, no pix, andno proof. total waste
of bandwidth.

"Annika1980" wrote in message...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 18th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Which came first?

Photography came first. I cycle and hike, but photography was before either
of them.

I was on the bike this AM, and saw the most incredible sunrise I've seen in
decades, but didn't have a cam with...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 74
Posted By Kinon O'cann
What ever happened to "Longhorn"?

Longhorn is MS's next server OS. Vista is their next desktop OS. Vista will
be released to the integreators this fall, Longhorn next year.

FWIW, I'm running Vista RC2 at work, and it's quite a bit...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Canon Rebates - Fuel Speculation on 5D replacement?

My guesses:

Canon will not introduce any new SLRs until they have some competition. Look
at their top-end lineup now:

1. 1DsII: professional level weather sealed full frame 16.7M SLR. There's...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Kinon O'cann
What are the best cameras & set ups out there now

Start he

www.dpreview.com

And then buy a Canon 5D with a 24-105 f4 L zoom.

"Forte Agent" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Back From Tibet With My EOS 1D MKll

Wrong, as usual. Many of us are still here, and we all remember that you're
all talk and no pix. Post some from Tibet, if you dare.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 14th 06, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 27
Posted By Kinon O'cann
{SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

"Mardon" wrote in message
One early October Tuesday evening in Newfoundland, Mardon put down
his paintbrush to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 11th 06, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Kinon O'cann
ANNI'S WEEKLY CAPTION CONTEST!

"Should we make believe we're having sex so that moron with the camera has
something to do?"
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 5th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Kinon O'cann
[SI] Some more Chrome comments

"Quercus" wrote in message
Hi there, only a few lines for each picture, as if I try to write
longer comments...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 72
Posted By Kinon O'cann
20 Years and Still Going

My Yashica Mat 124, purchased in 1968 to shoot my HS yearbook is still with
me, and eats film monthly.

As far as new cams go, the game has changed...

"Faz" wrote in...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 152
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Which is more important?

"Cisco Kid" wrote in message

A good analogy would be music - would you rather listen to a musician
who puts...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 152
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Which is more important?

"Paul Mitchum" wrote in message

If you had to put all the elements in the picture, especially in a
single frame so that...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 152
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Which is more important?

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

See the problem? Your definition of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 152
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Which is more important?

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Kinon O'cann wrote:
"Alan Browne" ...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Pic of the weak...

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Kinon O'cann wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Pic of the weak...

"cjcampbell" wrote in message

Kinon O'cann wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Pic of the weak...

http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=1836768&forward=viewportfolio
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 30th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 152
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Which is more important?

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Kinon O'Cann wrote:
Which is more important? Composition or...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 27th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Kinon O'cann
[SI] Shoot-In, Chrome Comments

"Mardon" wrote in message
Mardon arose from his sleep around 1000 GMT, and went to his
computer located at...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 27th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Kinon O'cann
[SI] - Chrome is up

Ah. There it is...

"Kinon O'cann" Yes.it's.me.Bowser wrote in message
I sent a pic; it didn't make it?

"JimKramer" ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 26th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Kinon O'cann
[SI] - Chrome is up

I sent a pic; it didn't make it?

"JimKramer" wrote in message
Break out your polarized sunglasses the glare is...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Kinon O'cann
[lovely] ...ain't they?

Right. They look fine, but deserve more than a head-on camera-flash shot
that underexposed and lacking contract.

Can't tell the news reader from the mail program?

"John Mander"...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 25th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 59
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Is "L" glass that good?

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Kinon O'cann wrote:
Polson, you know that any Canon "L" zoom lens will...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 24th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 59
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Is "L" glass that good?

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Tony Polson wrote:
Is "L" glass that good?

Only if you add "eica".

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 23rd 06, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 59
Posted By Kinon O'cann
Is "L" glass that good?

"Tony Polson" wrote in message

When Leica standards drop to those of Canon's L glass, that is the
time to stop buying Leica...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97