Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Quercus
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 12th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 27
Posted By Quercus
{SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

Mardon wrote:
"Quercus" wrote:

Wow, man, you're being hard on me... Chrome was not chrome,
natural fractal is not fractal... snif :-(

I didn't mean to be hard on...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 12th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 27
Posted By Quercus
{SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

Wow, man, you're being hard on me... Chrome was not chrome, natural
fractal is not fractal... snif :-(

I had the doubt with the chrome one, but I must disagree with this
fractal thing. The leaves...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 6th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Quercus
Some more Chrome comments

http://www.JustPhotos.ca/transfer/021201.jpg

Much better the one with only one nut, IMHO. Due to the curved lines
and other nuts round there, you can easily imagine that it is a wheel,
so the idea...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 4th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Quercus
[SI] Some more Chrome comments

Hi there, only a few lines for each picture, as if I try to write
longer comments may be I never send them. And I think I prefer more
comments than longer ones if I have to choose. Only saying that...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 27th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Quercus
Shoot-In, Chrome Comments

Mardon wrote:

Quercus
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/67586931
Interesting subject matter. My son is going moose hunting with a
bow when the season opens in 2 weeks. Is that really...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5