Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: michael adams[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 14, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 261
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
The last Kodak movie-film factory is at death's door

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message

That's what the controls in the simulated cockpit of a flight
simulator have to do:...
Forum: Digital Photography August 8th 14, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 261
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
The last Kodak movie-film factory is at death's door

"Whisky-dave" wrote in message
..
snip

Not that I've tried it but I have with car racing games and I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 12th 12, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Corel announces PaintShop Pro X5 - DPReview

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:28:02 +0100, "michael adams"
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 12, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Corel announces PaintShop Pro X5 - DPReview

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:28:02 +0100, "michael adams"
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 12th 12, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Corel announces PaintShop Pro X5 - DPReview

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:20:21 +0100, "michael adams"
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 12, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Corel announces PaintShop Pro X5 - DPReview

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:20:21 +0100, "michael adams"
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Panasonic FZ28 or FZ18 deleting photos

"robert" wrote in message
Hi

Just got a FZ28 and find I cant delete photos from the PC using the USB
connection.
Just get...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"robert" wrote in message
Hi

Just got a FZ28 and find I cant delete photos from the PC using the USB
connection.
Just get...
Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 65
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Why do Nikon bother producing 'non-printable' manuals??

"Chris H" wrote in message
In message , tony cooper
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 18th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 58
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Why do Nikon bother producing 'non-printable' manuals??

"Chris H" wrote in message
In message , tony cooper
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 17th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 58
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Why do Nikon bother producing 'non-printable' manuals??

"Dave" wrote in message ...
Chris H wrote:

What happens if I move to the USA. I have several Nikon Cameras, bought
in the UK though Official Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Dave" wrote in message ...
Chris H wrote:

What happens if I move to the USA. I have several Nikon Cameras, bought
in the UK though Official Nikon...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 17th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 58
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
Why do Nikon bother producing 'non-printable' manuals??

"Dave" wrote in message ...

Don't you have the sense to realise you are not achieving much on this
issue?

Without wishing to appear unduly cynical, I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Dave" wrote in message ...

Don't you have the sense to realise you are not achieving much on this
issue?

Without wishing to appear unduly cynical, I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
More fun with the Leica M8

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
michael adams wrote:
"Alan Browne" ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 16th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...
michael adams wrote:
"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...
I'm a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 16th 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...

I'm a software developer, so I'm not sure where this obsession with
PCWorld/Jessops being evil comes from.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 16th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...
michael adams wrote:
"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...

Forum: Digital Photography August 15th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
More fun with the Leica M8

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

: Too bad, the M6 and prior Leica's were favoured by combat correspondents
:...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...
michael adams wrote:
"Poldie" _.@._ wrote in message ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"bino" wrote in message

Sorry for the snark...

No problem. I've been hunting for one of those for ages.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
At Ebay you can buy used Dell Computers with Windows XP, USB etc
for about $75 including...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
"michael adams" wrote:
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"bino" wrote in message
"michael adams" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By michael adams[_3_]
cameras for Windows 95

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message