Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ^Ebony-Temuchin^
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 51
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
AN OPEN APOLOGY TO D-MAC, NOONS, & RITA !

Annika1980 wrote:
Guys, I'd really like to offer an apology for my bad behavior on these
groups for these many years. I hope that we can all become great
lifelong friends.

D-Mac, I hope...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo

Alienjones wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Guys, I'd really like to offer an apology for my bad behavior on these
groups for these many years. I hope that we can all become great
lifelong...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale April 1st 08, 05:35 AM Posted to alt.journalism.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
Seeking photos.....

jim wrote:
"^Ebony-Temuchin^" wrote in message
jim wrote:
"^Ebony-Temuchin^"...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale April 1st 08, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.journalism.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
Seeking photos.....

jim wrote:
"^Ebony-Temuchin^" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Not at all they don't.

Forum: General Equipment For Sale April 1st 08, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.journalism.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
Seeking photos.....

jim wrote:
"Neil Barker" wrote in message
says...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale March 31st 08, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.journalism.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
Seeking photos.....

jim wrote:
Not at all they don't.

I haven't restricted myself to just "free" photography. (God knows its
expensive taking digital pictures nowadays - what with all of the clicking
and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 28th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 29
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS,HIDING UNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

Noons wrote:
On Mar 28, 9:31 am, Annika1980 wrote:

TROLL ALERT

NOONS IS IN THE HOUSE

--
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 26th 08, 05:05 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 10

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Cryptopix" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 9:17 am, Father McKenzie...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 20th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 43
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY an idiot who loves destroys everythread all over a vendetta no one gives a flying toss about *PLONK*

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Noons" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 9:09 pm, Smeeegles ...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 43
Posted By ^Ebony-Temuchin^
WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY an idiot who loves destroys everythread all over a vendetta no one gives a flying toss about *PLONK*

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Noons" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 9:09 pm, Smeeegles ...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10