Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Father McKenzie[_3_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,alt.photography
Replies: 6
{PHOTO} Something different - The Eel

wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:21 pm, Scott W wrote:
On Feb 20, 2:32 am, Father McKenzie
wrote:

I was down at my favourite...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,alt.photography
Replies: 0
Another upside down spider

I went to the beach to capture the full moon rising and on the way back
down the bush track I felt something touch my face. I stepped back and
set off my flash to see what it was. It was this...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 20th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,alt.photography
Replies: 6
{PHOTO} Something different - The Eel

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
Father McKenzie wrote:

Him laying in wait to capture some fish
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvermoon/2279446956/sizes/l/

It's amazing that most of the fish...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 20th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,alt.photography
Replies: 6
{PHOTO} Something different - The Eel

I was down at my favourite sunset spot tonight and walking on a small
concrete wall and noticed something orange moving in the water.
On closer look it was an eel, I tried getting a shot but it was...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 08, 10:54 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 3
My 1st HDR

Jasper wrote:
Hello,

My first HDR, a church in Westeremden, The Netherlands:

http://fotojasper.myphotos.cc/humanthings/slides/kerkopwierde2-HDR_final.html

I took only one original in...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 15th 08, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,alt.photography
Replies: 9
Still playing with HDR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvermoon/2266292417/sizes/l/

A little bit more cloud would have been nice
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 29th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 10
[PHOTO] Pelicans coming in to land

Thomas Houseman wrote:
Very nice,

Also liked
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2170908903&size=o&context=set-72157600179283345

Thomas Houseman wrote:
Very nice,
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 24th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 11
Playing with PTGui (Lake Panorama)

As you all know I have enjoyed playing with HDR but I love pano's.
Tonight I was grabbing some shots for HDR and decided to get a pano.

I took 4 shots and stitched them with...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 22nd 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 12
Playing with HDR

I was standing under the tree tonight watching the sunset and decided to
have a crack at HDR. Like stitched panorama's tree's and waves are hard
to get right as they are moving.

This one has a bit...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 20th 08, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 14
Trying macro shots on a spider

Seeing Troy's macro insect shots I decided to have a go at a spider.
There are a few out of focus spots but I am happy with it

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2205402819&size=l

WARNING -...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10