Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Lebow
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Lebow
Suggestions for image title?

Cat in D Minor

--
Fred
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"JC Dill" wrote in message
I'm still working on this one:

http://flickr.com/photos/64853284@N00/335613306/

I'd love...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Lebow
Fall Forest images

Forest Wanderer" wrote in message
...I recently added
some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of...
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Fred Lebow
A Black Bear

"silverthreads" wrote in message
On Saturday Novaember 10, 2006 Becky, Joey (my grandson) and I, while
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Lebow
Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world

I would not move there!

--
Fred

"Stella" wrote in message
Dubai is one of the fastest growing...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 7th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Lebow
Combat photography

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/07/world/middleeast/07contracts.html?ei=5094&en=3cd17a7bf7266daa&hp=&ex=1162875600&adxnnl=1&partner=homepage&adxnnlx=1162871068-Q+tUy6slVxxwh8vtDbCH4Q

--
Fred...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 5th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Saddam is gonna hang
When is Dick Cheney going to jail for his thieving and stealing from the
American public?

Sincerely
Fred

--

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 31st 06, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Lebow
^ Jr High School Student Kills Insurance Salesman ! ^

Yahoo dude

You are a big pile of hot steaming ****!

Fred

--

"YahooDude" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 29th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Lebow
Std & Fine

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
What happened to the Newsgroup rec.photo.digital? That's where I should
post this but my computer doesn't...
Forum: Digital Photography October 28th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Lebow
Image manipulation & editing program

I believe that I may be ready for this now...
Is it Adobe Photoshop elements 5.0 that many of you have?
or would anyone recommend another program?

Thanks

Fred
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred Lebow
Panorama QT VR : Roquebrune Cap-Martin near Monaco

"Philippe Laval" wrote in message
Hello,

Well, this panorama has a lot of small problems but it was nice to visit
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred Lebow
SLURPERS LOVE THE D60!

Some shot! - again!
Thanks

Fred

--
Fred Lebow

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Fred Lebow
Help w Minolta A2 part

I am looking for a cable release

Can anyone direct me to a source - ph 3 - store etc.?
or a ph # for Sony Digital

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Fred
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Lebow
KNOCKERS LOVE THE 20D !

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68217683

I LOVE this image!
Thanks very much.

Sincerely

Fred
--
Fred Lebow
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 8th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

I am looking for a very light weight - sturdy, compact tripod (packable) w
a light compact ball head
or a monopod w a light small ball head that I can also use a walking,
wading stick.
I could...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Lebow
Help please w tripod or monopod

I am looking for a very light weight - sturdy, compact tripod (packable) w
a light compact ball head
or a monopod w a light small ball head that I can also use a walking stick.
I could also use...
Forum: Digital Photography October 3rd 06, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Lebow
* Can keep these girls down **

Spam Spam spam and more spam!
I couldn't imagine doing business w any of the sleazeball lawyers that
advertise on this site.

Fred

--
http://www.lawyerresource.info - Tighter than a Nuns Corset.
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc

This is a nice dragon!
Thanks
Fred

--
wrote in message
Hi !

Do you want to see a Dragon ?
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Lebow
Hi please check out my new short film - a brief noir :)

Great stuff!!

Fred
Fred Lebow

--

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred Lebow
my finest pic yet

Sorry
i don't like it

Fred

--

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On 21 Sep 2006 09:27:50 -0700, wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Lebow
this might be the fugliest camera i've ever seen,,,,

Compact enough to fit in my pocket.
Thanks for the post

Fred

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred Lebow
Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and their own family.

I don't think that this is spam.
There are some really nice photographs here.

Fred

--
Fred Lebow
..com

"Roy G" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 14th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Fred Lebow
Got a spare $200k for a lens?

Wow!
Nice
Thanks for the post
But
I cannot afford it.

Fred
Fred Lebow
-----
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Lebow
GWB, Photoshopped

I dislike GWB as much as anyone else but
This is really STUPID stuff!

Fred

--
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35

What's wrong w top posting on an obscure newsgroup?
and I do not think that you are the"real" Frank ess

Fred

wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38