Nanny-state loving park a---holes ban tripods by Alan Browne[_2_]
On 2018-01-18 01:24, RichA wrote: I can see this in a crowded place like a museum, but a frigging park??! The U.S. has become such a litigious Hell-hole...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:51 PM
by android Go to last post
15 46 Digital Photography
Renovation of a photograph by David B.[_2_]
Hi My elderly sister managed to send me a photograph today of our grandfather. It was taken before he was killed during the first World War. Here is a copy...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:28 PM
Insane! by David B.[_2_]
That was just one of the comments on this new video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrwcQQ38bA Hold on to your seat and enjoy! :-) -- David B.
Today 01:18 PM
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
0 2 Digital Photography
Your computer will be slllowwwwing dooowwwnnnnnn.... by David Taylor
On 18/01/2018 16:45, RichA wrote: Not to mention every other system and service available. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42733032 All systems here...
Today 11:55 AM
by David Taylor Go to last post
8 43 Digital Photography
A far-sighted man in 1967 once said: by Mayayana
"RichA" wrote "I begin by speaking of the threat of a nationalized information system. I wish now to make an important distinction....
Yesterday 11:25 PM
by Old Geezerr Go to last post