Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: arrrnob
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By arrrnob
77th Geneva International Motor Show

"Morton" a écrit dans le message

Lovely pictures, under difficult conditions, I'm sure. I used to buy the
Swiss AutomobilRevue catalog Issue each year, to look at the new...
Forum: Digital Photography March 19th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By arrrnob
77th Geneva International Motor Show

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" a écrit dans le message

Thanks for posting these, one can never see too many photos of cars. This
Peugeot looks like an awesome car
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By arrrnob
77th Geneva International Motor Show

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" a écrit dans le
message de news:

No, this is your home page. Please if you are going to tell us about a
specific gallery, point to it...
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By arrrnob
77th Geneva International Motor Show

Hello,

I went to Geneva last week in order to visit for the first time the motor
show...

I know very well 'le mondial de l'automobile' in Paris, and was very
impressed by the Geneva Motor Show......
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By arrrnob
Three new galleries (Lille FR, Le Touquet FR and some carsightings...)

"munky" a écrit

I think it is intended as a pun on the the English word 'plague'...as in
he hopes it is not an active plague.

Ah ! OK ! ;-)
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By arrrnob
Three new galleries (Lille FR, Le Touquet FR and some carsightings...)

"Deep Reset" a écrit dans le message de news:

Not an active one, I hope.

What are you meaning about it ? A not interesting...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By arrrnob
Three new galleries (Lille FR, Le Touquet FR and some carsightings...)

Hello,

I just add on my website three new galleries that I suggest you to visit.
;-)
= http://arrrnob.free.fr/

The first one is about "Le Touquet - Paris Plage" which is a balnear station
in the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By arrrnob
New photos from France (Bordeaux, Ardèche, ...)

Hello,

I've just updated my website with 6 new galleries :

- Ardèche
- Bordeaux
- some sunsets in the south of France
- 2 football match (french cup finale) at "le stade de France"
- and,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By arrrnob
For cars lovers, some new photos of Mondial de l'automobile in Paris

"Hap Shaughnessy" a écrit

arrrnob;

Excellent collection of fine photos. Nicely done web site.

Merci,

Thanks for your kind comment ;-)
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By arrrnob
For cars lovers, some new photos of Mondial de l'automobile in Paris

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" a écrit

Thank you for posting these, I enjoyed them very much. We don't get to
see Alfa, SEAT, Citroen, Skoda, and some others in the USA so it was nice
to see your...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By arrrnob
For cars lovers, some new photos of Mondial de l'automobile in Paris

Hello,
I just add some new photos on my website of "le mondial de l'automobile
2006" in Paris.
Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hummer, sport cars and an exhibition of old cars (some
are *very*...
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By arrrnob
New gallery about Paris world auto salon

Hello,
I just add a new gallery on my website about 'le mondial de l'automobile' in
Paris.
Lots of dream cars, and lots of photographers too, with great DC !!
I've seen many Canon 5D...

Regards,
--...
Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By arrrnob
Some new galleries from France

Hello,

I've just uploaded some new galleries on my website (http://arrrnob.free.fr)
:

- South of France (Narbonne and Carcassonne)
- North of France (Lille 'Europe')
- Disneyland resort Paris
-...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13