Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KatWoman
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 07, 11:04 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By KatWoman
The Curvemeister 101 class starts this weekend

"Mike Russell" -MOVE wrote in message
You are welcome to sign up for this month's Curvemeister class he
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By KatWoman
UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

"RicSeyler" wrote in message
GEEZE, where did that come from?
Kat is an extremely helpful & knowledgeable person...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,alt.design.graphics
Replies: 41
Posted By KatWoman
Questions on film scanning, TIF files

On 2007-01-21 22:01:11 -0400, Barry Watzman
said:

Others have already...
Forum: Digital Photography January 18th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By KatWoman
UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

"www.seph.ca" wrote in message

I have a thing on against people who whine about EXCEEDINGLY SIMPLE
problems without...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By KatWoman
UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

"Celcius" wrote in message

"KatWoman" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.video.production,alt.binaries.photos.original
Replies: 16
Posted By KatWoman
My 2nd '3D' Panorama!

"DaveS" wrote in message
love to see this, but not loading here.
just says 'done.'
any ideas on altedrnate means...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By KatWoman
UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

"www.seph.ca" wrote in message
http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo

Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !

Seph

ty to...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.video.production
Replies: 16
Posted By KatWoman
My 2nd '3D' Panorama!

"www.seph.ca" wrote in message
I wish I could find a nice overhead ufo shape for my next one, a la close
encounters, so...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 31st 06, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By KatWoman
Photoshop CS3 Beta review of Photoshop, parts 1, 2 and 3

"Rich" wrote in message
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

As part of my ongoing review of the CS3 Beta...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 31st 06, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr

"Rich" wrote in message
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

As part of my ongoing review of the CS3 Beta...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr