Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Herb Ludwig
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 22nd 06, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote
Yeah, that is what I was trying to say. The bottom line is the
average P&S user in particular has no idea about this and it
makes a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 06, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote
Yeah, that is what I was trying to say. The bottom line is the
average P&S user in particular has no idea about this and it
makes a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 22nd 06, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"POTD.com.au" wrote:
I think quite a few comments in this thread are a bit missleading.... we
need to remember that perspective does NOT change with focal length.
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 06, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"POTD.com.au" wrote:
I think quite a few comments in this thread are a bit missleading.... we
need to remember that perspective does NOT change with focal length.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 21st 06, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote:
I have seen more people bitten with the foreground/background
thing. Out in the open country somewhere with a beautiful
mountain...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 06, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote:
I have seen more people bitten with the foreground/background
thing. Out in the open country somewhere with a beautiful
mountain...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote
Well, maybe not quite that simple -- a) the refs get a bit
upset if I am out in the middle of the soccer field during
the game to "get...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote
Well, maybe not quite that simple -- a) the refs get a bit
upset if I am out in the middle of the soccer field during
the game to "get...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 21st 06, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Herb Ludwig
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote
No you are not. But of course with newcomers migrating to dSLRs all the
time it does need to be said again and again. It see it with my...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 06, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems