Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alvaro[_2_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 28th 10, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 270
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
Anyone still shoot film?

Yeah, I still shoot 120 and 135 TRI-X film, I also have my own darkroom
for 15 years, I also have a digital point and shot camera. Recognizing
all digital advantages, I prefer far long getting...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 12th 10, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 6
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
Question: how dark is dark enough?

I agree with Javier, since your paper does not face to the white light
source, it could be suitable to ensure your paper is not going to be
exposed even when that white light is mixed with the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 30th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
Canon's revenge:

Anyway, remember that the most important thing in photography is you,
your eyes, your mind and your way to find images where others can't.
Lenses, camera, bodies, etc......amazing things to talk...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 30th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
Odd used Nikon lens prices

Old MF AI(s)lenses are, in my opinion, the best lens-line ever made by
Nikon. All glass and metal, an yes, I prefer metal than plasticy modern
brands, even when some of the new ones have been...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 23rd 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
Student Film Camera suggestions?

There so many suitable cameras for manual photography., just think on a
cheap camera with a large lens stuff to be able to choose among several
possibilities. Have a look on Nikon FE or FM,...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 20th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 32
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
Another one bites the dust

At his point, it is hard to keep opened most of business based on
photo-chemical processes so it is difficult to find suitable places to
develop our "old" films and prints. Affortunately, we still...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 16th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Alvaro[_2_]
film quality for different speeds

Lovely colors film

Daniel Rocha wrote:
wrote:
Fuji Reala 400 is a decent film as well.

Reala is a 100 ISO film, only !
I love it for the color rendition :)
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7