Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C Wright
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By C Wright
PhotoKit Sharpener

On 5/13/07 11:44 AM, in article LfH1i.12849$Xh3.1010@edtnps90, "U. Link"
wrote:

Any comments, hints or advice on Photokit Sharpener?

Its excellent! To use it properly...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 28th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 40
Posted By C Wright
Adobe announces CS3 packages and details

On 3/28/07 2:57 AM, in article
, "Barry Pearson"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 3:18 am, Paul Furman ...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 40
Posted By C Wright
Adobe announces CS3 packages and details

On 3/28/07 2:57 AM, in article
, "Barry Pearson"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 3:18 am, Paul Furman ...
Forum: Digital Photography March 16th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By C Wright
Smallest paper size on Epson 4800?

On 3/16/07 8:22 AM, in article
, "DeanB"
wrote:

Anyone using the 4800 for smaller prints? It doesn't say on their web
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By C Wright
Epson Stylus Pro 4800

On 3/5/07 2:35 PM, in article
, "DeanB"
wrote:

Anyone using this printer? I'd appreciate some feedback on it if
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By C Wright
Epson R2400

On 2/19/07 9:31 AM, in article ,
"ray" wrote:

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:42:06 -0800, doc wrote:

I just got the Epson R2400 and have...
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By C Wright
New PC - which specs for Photoshop?

On 2/17/07 8:23 AM, in article
, "Lynn"
wrote:

Hi, I am a photographer about to get a new PC and would love to have
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 71
Posted By C Wright
jpeg and jpeg 2000

On 1/30/07 11:46 AM, in article , "Bill Tuthill"
wrote:

Aren't corresponding DNG images much larger than Canon RAW, like 1.5x?
I heard that. For me,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By C Wright
Canon's new 70-300 USM IS DO lens

Does anyone have this lens and can comment on it?

http://buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=CN70300DOIS

Seriously considering it, a little concerned that there seems to be
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By C Wright
WHO NEEDS "IS" WITH THE 20D?

On 1/7/07 12:42 PM, in article
, "Annika1980"
wrote:

Here's a full-sized image that I took yesterday with my 20D.

Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By C Wright
paper cutter

On 12/20/06 9:20 AM, in article , "Paul
Rubin" wrote:

"gp photo" writes:
Does anyone have a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By C Wright
Canon 70-200 f/4 L IS vs. Non IS

On 12/20/06 8:29 AM, in article ,
"Neil" wrote:

In message , SimonLW
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 06, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By C Wright
Rockwell wants your Money!!!

On 11/30/06 9:00 PM, in article
, "Annika1980"
wrote:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/donate.htm

First he says:
"Helping...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 140
Posted By C Wright
Are you converting your RAW images to DNG?

On 10/10/06 11:51 AM, in article ,
"John Bean" wrote:

On 10 Oct 2006 08:12:46 -0700, Paul Rubin
Forum: Digital Photography October 4th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By C Wright
Ballhead for monopod

On 10/3/06 12:34 PM, in article
, "Hoshisato"
wrote:

I have a Manfrotto monopod 676B digi and I'm wondering if a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By C Wright
Annika's new toy

On 9/25/06 12:19 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

Cynicor wrote:
wrote:
Isn't that...
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By C Wright
Photos from 68°40 N, 17°07 E

On 9/13/06 6:51 PM, in article ,
"JSF" wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By C Wright
Adobe Lightroom, where does it fit in?

On 9/12/06 4:14 PM, in article ,
"Bill Crocker" wrote:

I was just watching a demo on Adobe's beta of Lightroom. Where is...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By C Wright
RAW or JPG on Canon 1DsMkII

On 9/9/06 12:16 PM, in article
, "Rick"
wrote:

Good answer, but I can't help being both puzzled and amused...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By C Wright
RAW or JPG on Canon 1DsMkII

On 9/8/06 4:07 PM, in article ,
"Johan W. Elzenga" wrote:

wrote:

The Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By C Wright
elementary books on lighting

On 9/4/06 12:11 PM, in article ,
"Terry" wrote:

Any recommendations to learn basics of lighting for portraits, etc.? I am
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By C Wright
building a studio on your house ?

i may be adding a room onto my house and thought of also adding a
whole other room as a studio (all things considered $ ) .or making the
one new room 2 rooms.

ive done some goggle...
Forum: Digital Photography August 30th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By C Wright
warning on Olympus

On 8/29/06 7:18 PM, in article
, "bluezfolk"
wrote:

Maurice Hood wrote:
The latest issue of digtal camera buyer...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By C Wright
Self-cleaning sensors (was Canon 400D - DSLR)

On 8/24/06 10:04 AM, in article , "Jørn
Dahl-Stamnes" wrote:

Annika1980 wrote:

Richard Kettlewell wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By C Wright
Colour management driving me crazy

On 8/9/06 8:44 AM, in article , "John
Stolz" wrote:

My set up is Mac OS X, PS CS, Epson R800, Epson paper, Epson ink, I've
done...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26