Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blair
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 27th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair
More on Stock Photography

Hi Guys:

I ran across a rather long article on selling stock photography to
websites by a kinda interesting individual. The guy is an Australian
chef with a talent for photography. His name is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 27th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
More on Stock Photography

Hi Guys:

I ran across a rather long article on selling stock photography to
websites by a kinda interesting individual. The guy is an Australian
chef with a talent for photography. His name is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 19th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
Microstock Photography

It seems a lot of people are looking for answers to two questions: how
can I break into microstock? and How much money can I make? You'll
find two articles that provide some of the answers...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 12th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By Blair
How to Correct Perspective Distortion in Photoshop

It seems there's never a week goes by that I don't get asked questions
about falling buildings, leaning lamp posts, etc. - why does it happen
and can it be put right? I thought the easiest way to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 3rd 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Blair
Polarizing Filters

I came across a neat little trick the other day for adding a
polarizing filter effect in Photoshop. You may already be familiar
with it. If so, no harm done. If not, you may find it very...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 18th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
JPEG v RAW

Hi Folks:

I've just posted an article about the pros and cons of shooting JPEG
versus RAW files. Everyone seems to know there are many different
kinds of digital files, the two versions above...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 29th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
Images are included

We're doing something different in CreativePhoto. We're using a lot
of photographs inserted into the text to illustrate the articles. The
photographs also make it much more interesting visually. So,...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras November 29th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
Images are included

We're doing something different in CreativePhoto. We're using a lot
of photographs inserted into the text to illustrate the articles. The
photographs also make it much more interesting visually. So,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 29th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Blair
Images are included

We're doing something different in CreativePhoto. We're using a lot
of photographs inserted into the text to illustrate the articles. The
photographs also make it much more interesting visually. So,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 24th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
More creative use of light

Following up on the last issue we're taking a look at "The
Direction of Light" and how we can use it to create better
photographs. You can view the latest issue of CreativePhoto by going...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras November 24th 06, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
More creative use of light

Following up on the last issue we're taking a look at "The
Direction of Light" and how we can use it to create better
photographs. You can view the latest issue of CreativePhoto by going...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 24th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
More creative use of light

Following up on the last issue we're taking a look at "The
Direction of Light" and how we can use it to create better
photographs. You can view the latest issue of CreativePhoto by going...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 19th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
12 Tips For Better Photography

Please take a minute out of your busy schedule to check out the latest
issue of CreativePhoto newsletter. You can view it for free at
www.blairhoward.com If you decide to subscribe, you'll receive...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 19th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Blair
12 Tips For Better Photography

Please take a minute out of your busy schedule to check out the latest
issue of CreativePhoto newsletter. You can view it for free at
www.blairhoward.com If you decide to subscribe, you'll receive...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras November 13th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
12 Tips For Better Photography

Using light to create the mood is the theme for issue number 36 of
CreativePhoto newsletter. You can get your copy for free by going to
www.blairhoward.com. Grab your copy today and, as a free...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 13th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
12 Tips For Better Photography

Using light to create the mood is the theme for issue number 36 of
CreativePhoto newsletter. You can get your copy for free by going to
www.blairhoward.com. Grab your copy today and, as a free...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 12th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
Can You Create The Mood?

Using light to create the mood is the theme for issue number 36 of
CreativePhoto newsletter. You can get your copy for free by going to
www.blairhoward.com. Grab your copy today and you'll also...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 3rd 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
A Quick Announcement

Hi Folks:

Just wanted to let you all know that the results for contest number 22
have been uploaded for you to view. The theme for 22 was "Shadows." The
new theme for contest 23 is "Food." Entries...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 3rd 06, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
A Quick Announcement

Hi Folks:

Just wanted to let you all know that the results for contest number 22
have been uploaded for you to view. The theme for 22 was "Shadows." The
new theme for contest 23 is "Food." Entries...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 19th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
Photo Contest 21 Results

Hi Guys:

Just a quick word to let you know that the results for Photo Contest 21
have been posted. There are some wonderful images. Please take a look.
The theme for Contest 22 is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 19th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
Photo Contest 21 Results

Hi Guys:

Just a quick word to let you know that the results for Photo Contest 21
have been posted. There are some wonderful images. Please take a look.
The theme for Contest 22 is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 19th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
Photo Contest 21 Results

Hi Guys:

Just a quick word to let you know that the results for Photo Contest 21
have been posted. There are some wonderful images. Please take a look.
The theme for Contest 22 is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 6th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Blair
Weekly Photo Contest

Hi Everyone: just a quick word to invite you to join our Yahoo Group:
Weekly Photo Contest. We have 102 very active members and I have just
posted the results for the 20th contest. The theme was...
Forum: Digital Photography July 28th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Blair
Pixels & Stuff

Hi Folks:

I've been getting a lot of questions regarding pixels - by count
and by density. There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the
subject in general and it's also difficult to...
Forum: Digital Photography July 23rd 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Blair
Weekly Results

This week's contest theme was birds. There were 38 entries and some
awesome images.

blairhoward.com/contests.html
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28