Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Spider Formally Seated Next To Little Miss Muffet
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Is Amazon's 30-day return policy truly unconditional?

"AKT" wrote in message
Scott Schuckert wrote:

: Not by much. In both cases, you've converted new, salable store stock
:...
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Is Amazon's 30-day return policy truly unconditional?

Well, I choose to believe public statements made by companies. There are far
more risks lieing about things than telling the truth. You believe what you
like and it doesn't matter. Too many people...
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Self cleaning sensors

"web guy" wrote in message
Are self cleaning sensors on DSLR's really effective or are they only
a marketing...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Sensor cleaning

Cram your spam up your can!
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Is Amazon's 30-day return policy truly unconditional?

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 12/12/07 7:18 PM, in article ,
"The...
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"AKT" wrote in message
The Spider Formally Seated Next To Little Miss Muffet
wrote:

: If you can't decided which...
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Is Amazon's 30-day return policy truly unconditional?

Yes Amazon.com has a good return policy. That is until assholes like the OP
ruin it for everyone. Kind of like what happened with Costco. They used to
take anything you bought from them back...
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Leica M8 Reliability problems/returns????

"John Smith" wrote in message
I'm considering buying a Leica M8. I owned an M6 a few years ago and fell
in love with the typical...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8

"John Smith" wrote in message
I'm considering buying a Leica M8. I owned an M6 a few years ago and fell
in love with the typical...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Camera Raw in Elements and CS3

"Brian" wrote in message
Does the version of Camera Raw in the latest versions of Elements have
all the same...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Lumic DMC-FZ50 - discontinued or updated

They will probably replace it. And, if you keep up what they have done they
will cram more resolution on the tiny sensor and increase the crappy noise
reduction that the FZ50 has so you will have...
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 1,067
DSLR vs P&S a replay of Film vs Digital?

No dSLR vs. Point and Shoot is nothing like Film vs. Digital. Film vs.
Digital is more like LP's vs. CDs. Some people had/have issues many don't.
Some LP lovers had issues with the ultra clean...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras November 24th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 640
DSLR vs P&S a replay of Film vs Digital?

No dSLR vs. Point and Shoot is nothing like Film vs. Digital. Film vs.
Digital is more like LP's vs. CDs. Some people had/have issues many don't.
Some LP lovers had issues with the ultra clean...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 24th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 790
DSLR vs P&S a replay of Film vs Digital?

No dSLR vs. Point and Shoot is nothing like Film vs. Digital. Film vs.
Digital is more like LP's vs. CDs. Some people had/have issues many don't.
Some LP lovers had issues with the ultra clean...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 24th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 798
DSLR vs P&S a replay of Film vs Digital?

No dSLR vs. Point and Shoot is nothing like Film vs. Digital. Film vs.
Digital is more like LP's vs. CDs. Some people had/have issues many don't.
Some LP lovers had issues with the ultra clean...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 07, 11:57 PM Posted to comp.compression,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.dsp
Replies: 49
ANNOUNCEMENT: New image format

"He's Late" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:27:48 -0800 (PST), Industrial One
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
MagicEffect Photo Editor

wrote in message
MagicEffect Photo Editor is an amazing software. With it, we can
create lots of...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
ZC Dream Photo Editor is better.

wrote in message
On Nov 18, 11:03 pm, wrote:
Recently, ZC Dream Photo Editor is so...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
B/W pictu Reflection

"Phoenix" wrote in message
http://www.spymac.com/details/?2309609

Every hear of contrast? So so...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Should Online Artwork Ripping Be Stopped?

On the other hand unless the owner of the site has held a gun to your head
to go to their site then taking something that isn't users is your violate
and not theres. YOU went to there site, there...
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
expo disk, etc.

"MacRonson" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:27:44 +1000, "Douglas" wrote:

"gp photo"...
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Should Online Artwork Ripping Be Stopped?

More basically if you put it on the web no matter what you do at the server
end or to the image or using some sort of browser plug-in there is a very
easy way around it. Its called screen capture...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
expo disk, etc.

I have the expo disc and like it a lot. I bought the largest size so I could
use it with any lens. I also use it with my video camera. They aren't cheap,
but well made and work well. If you can...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
HDR (Photomatix) from the one photograph.

wrote in message
On Nov 16, 1:06 am, "Peter Jason" wrote:
I have been going over...
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
B&H expansion

"Charles" wrote in message
In article , SMS