Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gregory Blank
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Gregory Blank
Lens vs flash question

It's decision time and I can really use the collective wisdom.
Hopefully this can also help...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Gregory Blank
What differences to Expect?

In article ,
"David" wrote:

Congratulations on the new camera.

Anyone here able to provide me ballpark (or accurate)...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 4th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Gregory Blank
Tungsten film

In article ,
"Carl Wegerer" wrote:

I am trying to locate 4x5 sheets. Does anyone know when Kodak and Fuji
stopped...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 2nd 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Gregory Blank
Flashlight is losing its capacity?

In article , Ramiro
wrote:

If your flash was unused for a long time, the internal condenser should
be formed before the flash could reach its...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 2nd 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Gregory Blank
Flashlight is losing its capacity?

In article ,
"Steven Woody" wrote:

which one is more reasonable? thanks.

Hard to say, test the flash against...
Forum: Digital Photography March 2nd 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By Gregory Blank
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

In article ,
J. Clarke wrote:

Generally they want you to park bags at the door.

FWIW, B&H gives you a check ticket and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 2nd 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By Gregory Blank
OT: SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

In article ,
Cynicor wrote:

We're not being asked to sacrifice.

Plenty of time left for crying and gnashing of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 2nd 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By Gregory Blank
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

In article ,
Cynicor wrote:

Jer wrote:
smb wrote:

Me, I'll just show the pictures and say, "Good...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 2nd 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By Gregory Blank
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

In article ,
(Thor Lancelot Simon) wrote:

Kodak Abrasive Reducer! The stuff has always scared me, and I never
learned to use it.

Pumice in a...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 2nd 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format

(Thor Lancelot Simon) wrote:

Kodak Abrasive Reducer! The stuff has always scared me, and I never
learned to use it.

Pumice in a...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 2nd 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 14
Posted By Gregory Blank
What do I need to develop photos?

In article ,
"Julien BH" wrote:

I'm a newbie at photo development, so I'm looking for some advices on
what I'd need...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 1st 07, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By Gregory Blank
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

In article ,
(Thor Lancelot Simon) wrote:

If the negative has been retouched, a water rinse may remove the
retouching or, worse, cause it to...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 1st 07, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format

(Thor Lancelot Simon) wrote:

If the negative has been retouched, a water rinse may remove the
retouching or, worse, cause it to...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Gregory Blank
What are good products to use to clean a lens?

In article ,
"Bandicoot" wrote:

Which is why I always brush like this to remove any possible grit from the
lens...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 28th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 125
Posted By Gregory Blank
Please Canon, release a FF D-SLR for less than $2000!

In article ,
"Matt Clara" wrote:

What the f is wrong with you Keith, I'm not bitching about the 5D, and
since when has it...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 136

"Matt Clara" wrote:

What the f is wrong with you Keith, I'm not bitching about the 5D, and
since when has it...
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By Gregory Blank
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

In article ,
J. Clarke wrote:

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:38:26 -0500, Gregory Blank
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By Gregory Blank
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

In article ,
Bill Funk wrote:

Try it near, for example, a nuclear power plant.
Your sharp tongue will be appreciated, I'm...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 26th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Gregory Blank
Stabilizer in Tetinal C-41 1 ltr. Press Kit

In article ,
" wrote:

On Feb 25, 6:23 pm, Gregory Blank wrote:
In article...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 26th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By Gregory Blank
Kodak E-6 5l kit and Fuji film

In article J%qEh.7640$Xe1.1163@trndny01,
"Martin Riddle" wrote:

I finally made the switch to the Kodak 6 bath kit, from the 3 bath tetanal
kit.
I really like the...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 26th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Gregory Blank
Stabilizer in Tetinal C-41 1 ltr. Press Kit

In article ,
" wrote:

p.s. Not only is "W" the President Quayle we never had...He is also
the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By Gregory Blank
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

In article ,
"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

How stupid can we Americans be?

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Give it a rest "ok",... perceptions...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment February 26th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Gregory Blank
New "645" Digital from Pentax - 31 Mpix

In article ,
"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Alan Browne" wrote:

Forum: In The Darkroom February 26th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Gregory Blank
Stabilizer in Tetinal C-41 1 ltr. Press Kit

In article ,
" wrote:

Well I am not sure. I am tempted to because I really cant print
through...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 26th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By Gregory Blank
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

In article ,
"Carl Wegerer" wrote:

Yeterday, I won a vintage studio negative of Norma Shearer made by George E.
Hurrell for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125