Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Software help

On Jan 3, 1:19*pm, Chris wrote:
hello group,

I'm searching for a tool that will help me edit images *(change
resolution/size) en masse to post on the web. Any...
Forum: Digital Photography May 8th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Canon G6 Filters

On May 7, 10:50 pm, edigi wrote:

Thanks for that. (Helps if you don't loose the manual in a move).

The G6 user manuals are available for download here, may be...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 20th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Ricoh SLR

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
wrote

Some 20 + years ago (1985?)I bought a black Ricoh SLR.
[I want one just like it...]
Can anyone tell me the model of my long...
Forum: Digital Photography October 24th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
looking for great 6mp or less portrait P&S camera

Paul Rubin wrote:
"joe mama" writes:
any suggestions? new or used. portraits are the only thing i want this
camera to excel in. therefor, good at full aperture, and a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 06, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Canon Powershot A80 - High Power Consumption

wrote:
Hi,

anybody came across a problem with Camera consuming huge amount of
power ? A set of 2100 mAH cells in my canon powershot A80 gets
exhausted in 50-60 shots....
Forum: Digital Photography September 11th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Keystone correction

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:

if it can be done in what I already have and just haven't found how.

Paint Shop Pro does it. Download it for a trial from

Which version was it added? I've...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 06, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Isn't there a better way to bring up the Microsoft Photo Printing Wizard ?

Kathi wrote:
How do I manually start the Microsoft XP "Photo Printing Wizard"?

Normally, I keep windows folders in the "classic" configuration:
Windows XP "Tools | Folder Options | Use...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7