Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Manzoorul Hassan
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Nikon D300 sample images - Watch out!!!

I followed the second link (http://galleries.daveeinsel.com/d300test/)
and loved the pix. What kind of a lens / glass were you using? What
resolution / image size?

At 6400 it seemed slightly grainy,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Camera Stuck :o(

My D50 got stuck in the middle on taking a pix.

I was taking a picture indoors, relatively low light and was using the
built-in flash (didn't have my SB-400 with me) and after taking a
couple of pix...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Factor Effecting High ISO Pictures - Camera or Lens

On Sep 24, 2:07 pm, Paul Furman wrote:
ManzoorulHassanwrote:
I am currently using a Nikon D50 with a 24-85mm f/2.8-4D AF Nikkor
Lens. One of my complains about this...
Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Factor Effecting High ISO Pictures - Camera or Lens

I am currently using a Nikon D50 with a 24-85mm f/2.8-4D AF Nikkor
Lens. One of my complains about this combination is the high ISO
(1600) pictures - they're too grainy.

If I had enough $$$ I would...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
New / Upcoming Cameras (Nikons in particular)

On Apr 2, 8:59 am, Allen wrote:
ManzoorulHassanwrote:
On Mar 29, 1:19 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"ManzoorulHassan" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
New / Upcoming Cameras (Nikons in particular)

On Apr 1, 9:03 pm, louise wrote:
ManzoorulHassanwrote:
On Mar 29, 1:19 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"ManzoorulHassan" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
New / Upcoming Cameras (Nikons in particular)

On Mar 29, 1:19 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"Manzoorul Hassan" wrote in message

...I got a D50...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
New / Upcoming Cameras (Nikons in particular)

I got a D50 about a year and a half ago and am starting to look around
hoping to buy my next camera sometime next year.

While I'm waiting, I would like to do some research. Andy idea where I
can go...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 10:29 PM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Flickr vs. Photobucket

to me sharing on both seemed about the same, but Photobucket seems to
have a lot more add (flickr has none).

Of course, if you want to share a lot of pix, flickr will cost you $20/
yr.

- manzoor
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Protection for Online Images

BJ wrote:
Hi,

I am new for online albums. I have few questions about protection of
images:

1. Is there any free service comparable to Digimarc?

2. If I will embed some watermark on...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Availability of Nikon D80 and 18-200 VR lens

Anthony wrote:
Where did you find these prices? I want to order a couple from each!
Seriously, whereever I looked, the D80 is priced for $1000 and the lens
for $750 - 800, not to mention the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Manzoorul Hassan
Availability of Nikon D80 and 18-200 VR lens

Anthony wrote:
I want to buy the Nikon D80 together with the new 18-200mm VR lens, but
they both seem hard to find (or overpriced), especially the lens.
Anyone know when they will be available...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12