Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Lotte
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.scuba
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred Lotte
camera for diving ?

In article

m,
Antonio Huerta wrote:

I am planning on snorkelling. As such, I am
looking at the depth of...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Fred Lotte
QUESTION: Neckstrap design for heavy cameras

In article
,
BD wrote:

Hey, all.

I have a Canon 30D with a battery grip, and just ordered a 70-200 f/
2.8L...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Fred Lotte
Lets nuke China.

In article
,
Stewy wrote:

In article ,
John Turco ...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 173
Posted By Fred Lotte
Reluctant Wedding Photographer

In article ,
"Juan Moore Beer" wrote:

I think I know the very basics about what to take with me, (Extra
batteries, memory, etc.) but...
Forum: Digital Photography October 31st 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Lotte
question on converting old 35mm slides to jpeg files....."nikon bellows system"??

In article
,
~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:

Hey there everyone....anyone ever use a "Nikon Bellows System w/slide
Forum: Digital Photography August 31st 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred Lotte
Ack...!!! Windows Only Format on CDs...???

In article
,
The Translucent Amoebae wrote:

prior to having my own computer, i've been saving my digital...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred Lotte
How to take photos at night?

In article
,
Sarath wrote:

I've a Canon S3 IS. While taking photos are night, it's getting
blurred. Is it possible...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 10th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 60
Posted By Fred Lotte
Suggestion--keep your camera manual in the bathroom

In article , (DoN. Nichols) wrote:

Note that O'Neil's publishers produce a series called _The
Missing Manual_ to provide what *should* have...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 64
Posted By Fred Lotte
Suggestion--keep your camera manual in the bathroom

In article , (DoN. Nichols) wrote:

Note that O'Neil's publishers produce a series called _The
Missing Manual_ to provide what *should* have...
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Fred Lotte
Cleaning slides

In article , (m Ransley)
wrote:

Can slides be cleaned with lens cleaning fluid or anything like
denatured alcohol or windex....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10