Showing results 1 to 25 of 122
Search took 1.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BRH
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 31st 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
HDR
Posted By BRH
HDR

Bruce wrote:

Can anyone recommend any good books on HDR technique.
Best Wishes

Bruce

Do a search for "HDRI" at Amazon.com. There are a few books available
now, and a few will be out...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 31st 08, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
D80
Posted By BRH
D80

G wrote:
I considering a D80 Nikon any feed back would be appreciated.

I'm happy with mone. Was there something specific that you wnated to know?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 2nd 08, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By BRH
Wide-Mid-range Zoom Nikon lens f/2.8 which one is best?

Giovanni Azua wrote:
hi,

I would like to buy a new wide/standard zoon lens with fixed aperture f/2.8
for all the focal range. The natural choices I have found a

(listed under...
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By BRH
D80 Flash

I just tried again, and it's just as you say...

I must have not been in M when I was shooting
that night...should have checked the LCD status panel
more carefully I guess (little LED...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 20th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By BRH
NikonCafe?

Does anyone know what's happened to the NikonCafe Website? As of this
morning, it seems to have been taken over by some commercial venture.
What happened to all of the user forums?

Thanks!
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By BRH
HDR Photography Anyone ?

Bernard Rother wrote:
Just finished reading a Popular Science mag which a client forgot here (
Nice mag ) There was a very brief article on HDR photography where you
take a series of shots,...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By BRH
Need Digital Photo Frame Software

Fruit2O wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:30:56 -0500, BRH BRH wrote:

Fruit2O wrote:

I bought a Philips 9" DPF and have never been able to get the software
to work. Can someone...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Fruit2O wrote:
I bought a Philips 9" DPF and have never been able to get the software
to work. Can someone recommend some other software? Thanks.........

I don't have a Philips frame, but I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
ACDSee Pro2 - Installation Question

Swiss Tony wrote:
BRH wrote in message ...

A few weeks ago, I downloaded and installed the 30-day trial of ACDSee
Pro2. Since I liked...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

Swiss Tony wrote:
BRH wrote in message ...

A few weeks ago, I downloaded and installed the 30-day trial of ACDSee
Pro2. Since I liked...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 7th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
ACDSee Pro2 - Installation Question

A few weeks ago, I downloaded and installed the 30-day trial of ACDSee
Pro2. Since I liked what I saw, I began building a database of my
photos with the intent to buy the full version (download)...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
ACDSee Pro2 - Installation Question

A few weeks ago, I downloaded and installed the 30-day trial of ACDSee
Pro2. Since I liked what I saw, I began building a database of my
photos with the intent to buy the full version (download)...
Forum: Digital Photography November 5th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By BRH
PSP X2 HDR

Glenn Clarkson wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:13:36 -0800, "The Spider Formally Seated Next To Little
Miss Muffet" wrote:

"Don Stauffer in Minnesota"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By BRH
Nikon D80 Message - r06

frederick wrote:

BRH wrote:

Often when I'm composing a shot with my Nikon D80, I see a "(r06)" (no
quotes) in the lower right of the viewfinder. I've been shooting
exclusively in...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By BRH
ACDSee 10 Photo Manager

Paul Furman wrote:

Psygnosis - Silent Running wrote:

The company worked very hard on ACDSee Pro 2, they had a long beta
period and for the most part listened to the feedback they got. I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By BRH
ACDSee 10 Photo Manager

Paul Furman wrote:

Psygnosis - Silent Running wrote:

The company worked very hard on ACDSee Pro 2, they had a long beta
period and for the most part listened to the feedback they got. I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By BRH
Nikon D80 Message - r06

Often when I'm composing a shot with my Nikon D80, I see a "(r06)" (no
quotes) in the lower right of the viewfinder. I've been shooting
exclusively in aperure-priority lately, so I'm not sure if...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 11th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By BRH
ACDSee 10 Photo Manager

Just wondering whether anyone here is using ACDSee 10 Photo Manager.
And, if so, what your experiences have been. I think that it's only
recently been released (Version 10), so perhaps it's not...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By BRH
ACDSee 10 Photo Manager

Just wondering whether anyone here is using ACDSee 10 Photo Manager.
And, if so, what your experiences have been. I think that it's only
recently been released (Version 10), so perhaps it's not...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 6th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By BRH
DSLR Newbie - Asheville NC Foliage Trip - Advice Needed

THO wrote:

In article , BRH BRH
wrote:

I'm a DSLR Newbie, having bought my Nikon D80 about 2 months ago. I'm
planning a trip to the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 47
Posted By BRH
Experiment with HDR Photography

(not quite so) Fat Sam wrote:

This is how you would do it with a RAW shot. You would save to various
exposures as you are converting the RAW to useable Jpegs or Tiff's.

Are you saying...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By BRH
Experiment with HDR Photography

sid wrote:
wrote:

I used the Photomatix trial software from HDR soft, and quite happy
with the results. Now, I am planning to buy the software.

If you want...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,alt.photography

wrote:
I used the Photomatix trial software from HDR soft, and quite happy
with the results. Now, I am planning to buy the software.

I'm also playing with the trial version,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 5th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By BRH
DSLR Newbie - Asheville NC Foliage Trip - Advice Needed

I'm a DSLR Newbie, having bought my Nikon D80 about 2 months ago. I'm
planning a trip to the Asheville NC area in a few weeks to take in and
shoot the fall foliage, and can use some advice.

1. ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By BRH
PSP 7 & later

RealityBytes wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:40:25 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

I have PSP 7 with all documentation. A friend had it but never installed
or used. Haven't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 122