Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A.Lee
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 28th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By A.Lee
TIPA awards for Nikon again..

ASAAR wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:13:55 +0100, Bertram "Focus/Sosumi" Paul,
Atlantic-Diesel.com wrote:

Hm, seems the TIPA is copying Bertram Paul

Hmm, seems that...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By A.Lee
TIPA awards for Nikon again..

Atlantic-Diesel.com wrote:

Hm, seems the TIPA is copying Bertram Paul

Hmm, seems that...
Forum: Digital Photography March 17th 09, 09:40 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By A.Lee
Brainstorm session for commercial photographers

tony cooper wrote:

On a trip to the UK in the late 60s, my wife and I were walking on a
boardwalk in a seaside town (Scarborough, I think) and photographer
was...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By A.Lee
Tiny old pancake lens in modern DSLR camera - What a contrast!

wrote:

Anyone ever see a picture of a 50mm fixed Iens (Industar from Russia)
fit into a DSLR camera. It looks very strange, but apparently it
works.

Works in a fashion....
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By A.Lee
Sony DSC-H3 vs Nikon P5000 vs Canon G9

wrote:

Anyone try the new Sony H3 yet? It looks like a G7/G9. How does this
one compare to Nikon P5000 and Canon G7/G9 ?

Instead of asking every day which camera is best,...
Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 48
Posted By A.Lee
Compression in JPEG files in digital cameras

wrote:

I need some help in explaining the JPEG compression feature in digital
cameras. My camera (which likely is similar to most others) has the
feature to compress the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6