Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ric
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ric
pdf manual for Canon Powershot G7?

or £309 online from such as Amazon and with english manual and 13 amp plugs
too

You'd think, wouldn't you. I ordered it from them initially.
Said "in stock: 2-3 days delivery", so I paid an...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ric
pdf manual for Canon Powershot G7?

Hi

Might not be all that helpfull, but have you tried putting Pixmania into a
search engine, and reading their customers comments.

Roy G

Yes, they get a decent writeup in the main,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ric
pdf manual for Canon Powershot G7?

Phil Wheeler wrote:
ric wrote:
Got one of these coming via Pixmania shortly and Pixmania's link to a
(one time only!) pdf manual download doesn't work. Can anyone suggest
a source...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ric
pdf manual for Canon Powershot G7?

Got one of these coming via Pixmania shortly and Pixmania's link to a
(one time only!) pdf manual download doesn't work. Can anyone suggest
a source where I can download the pdf for free, or...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 27th 06, 11:06 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By ric
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

Digital Rebels and Powershots don't do USB mass storage, I didn't think
the other models did either. It's one of the lame things about Canons.

I generally trust your posts but this is the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 06, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By ric
compact-ish with decent exposure control?

Hi All,
Back in the day I used to be a 35mm nut, d&p'ing my own photos, and
using an EOS 320. Then I had kids, less time, and chopped all my kit
in for an early point and shoot Nikon Coolpix. Now...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6